1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Unfortunately i don't know when to stop, as i've been moving furniture about today...........i'm on a deadline so i must do it regardless.

2. Good man, carry on!

3. I'll be rewarded one day down the line.......hopefully.

4. Yes, a full biscuit tin and endless Enid Blyton novels!
    :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. If the tin contains many property title deeds, then happy days.

6. Of course.

7. Got cold and wet but Rufus didn’t mind

439BCB93-34B4-41DE-97ED-5912CD85B1D7.jpeg

• Like Like x 9
  8. Make a good xmas card photo.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  9. They’re ahead of the game then, as they normally announce a “new variant” once they’ve developed the next vaccine. Or do they develop the new variant then announce the next vaccine?

#78029 Multirider75, Dec 6, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2021
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Gizmo my French bulldog started to behave strangely last night, confused and obviously in pain. He hid under the bed something he’s never done I don’t allow him in the bedrooms. Fitful night so I was up most of the night checking on him. Vets this a.m high temperature, confused. He’s spent the afternoon at the vets with fluids and antibiotics. Picked him up he’s sleeping like a baby now. Ear infection common it seems in this breed.
    Bloody pets! Managed to get rid of the kids swapped for a 15 kilo creature spending my inheritance. At least he doesn’t borrow the car or worst still ride my bikes! Looking at the vets bill Aaaaah!!!
    Little git is actually snoring while I type. Got to love em:)

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Love You Love You x 1
  11. They were 2 weeks in front of the game before with the booster jab. They had surplus stocks of the Pfizer vaccine and would have had to throw it away if the department of health hadn’t given them the go ahead to roll out the booster before BloJob announced it nationally.

12. Ah ok, so they had some leftovers before announcing the “new variant” then!

13. Gizmo the amazing sleeping dog. Won’t leave me alone today. On the mend just sleeping it off 1D430773-699D-4257-8E7C-A5B4D9BB9ACA.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  14. Been climbing in Sheffield. Now home, and listening to a telecon between SWMBO and #1 son talking intently about Xmas arrangements and how his wife is suggesting she stays at home over the festive period. But she is weird. :/

15. Have been for chemo and Zometa today
    Fell asleep on the sofa all three seem to knock me off my feet
    Made a quick chilli for tea yum yum in my tum :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Love You Love You x 3
  16. Fell asleep in the sauna.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Spent another week on phone to TNT/Fedx trying to get my rear c/f wheel delivered from Germany.
    Been told today they now can’t find it. WTF
    They look for it for 3 days then class it as lost!
    Only been waiting a year and half for it; so no worries.
    (Only joking- beyond effing furious doesn’t even cover how I feel). 2 months emailing, live chat on line and over 20 calls and they can’t find it:mad:

18. Froze my bollocks off for the most part of the day whilst the plumbers started installing my new boiler. Front door wide open and two flue holes in the outside wall of the kitchen on the day of the worst weather locally during the latest storm to hit the UK. It has not gone smoothly but hopefully the job will be finished tomorrow. Up side, looking forward to a warm house, downside will be no more £25 quarterly gas bills :joy: Andy

19. Made the mistake of watching F1 highlights just now. Haven't bothered with F1 since I was a kid and what a load of shite! The processional racing is so boring they have to resort to stupid tricks and rule challenges.
    I'm embarrassed to say that I've been part of a design team that makes a major component for one of the teams and I'm ashamed...

20. the nut behind the steering wheel Keith? :)

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information