1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. I’m ashamed too, my Mrs works with a women who’s husband works for the Mercedes F1 team. Oh the shame of it. :scream:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Woke up late this morning which unlike me, 15 odd minutes ago:eek:...and i've an appointment with someone at 9.30.

3. You’d best get your arse in gear then :)

4. This morning I’ll be wrapping some Xmas presents whilst SWMBO is out doing her family history stuff.

This afternoon I might start trawling comparison sites for car insurance which is due in a couple of weeks.

5. It's only 6 minutes travel time, so everything's undercontrol.

6. Not much of a story then?
    :)

7. Highlight of my day so far! Next one is putting the bins out this evening and force feeding my dog antibiotics. Don’t knock it great stuff

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. We had this problem with our dog, it was like a WWF wrestling match, and then we just wrapped them up in some bread or a little piece of ham.

#78048 SquarePeg, Dec 8, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2021
  9. Look forward to hearing about you putting out the bin tonight :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Slipped the tabs into his morning biscuit. Down it went! Not eaten for 2 days so nothing touches the sides. Amazing recovery rate!

• Like Like x 3
  11. You will not be disappointed. Bin is loaded and prepped for action. Little drop of 80/90w gear oil on wheel bearings. Turned to correct direction. Wiped down and a little Mr Sheen on the lid. Detail is the secret to a happy bin trundles:)

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  12. Drat I forget to show you my rubbish bags
    Put them out earlier they have been collected

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. I was a witness for the claimant, a friend of mine and the court ruling will be at 3.30 today.:worried:
    A free lunch was provided in the shape of two bacon rolls.:yum

14. Finished my tree only taken 3 days :laughing:
    A7E0EDC7-6BBF-4E67-B1AD-9B92C9182968.jpeg

#78054 Ducbird, Dec 8, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2021
    • Like Like x 8
  15. Excuses, excuses. Too busy putting up trees more like! You taught me the way to bin worship and now trees! Look at Santa’s face in your picture, even he is grinning or being slowly electrocuted by your wiring!
    This hectic lifestyle is just too much:heart:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  16. Just waved the plumbers off. Hot radiators and hot water at the turn of a tap. Bliss :D Andy

• Like Like x 4
    • Love You Love You x 1
  17. Enjoy Andy:)

• Like Like x 1
  18. It’s lashed down all day here. This morning I spent 3 hours wrapping presents. This afternoon I’ve been mainly catching up on some TV.

Tonight I’m off out to the local DOCGB meeting :)

• Like Like x 1
  19. Stayed in the house in the warm while watching my car get valeted in the cold.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information