1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. There's a RSJ resting underneath but i do understand your concerns.

2. 673E433E-AA09-48F0-B48D-50A6FAF0BB5F.jpeg

AA770D0D-CFB0-4365-B1C2-643DA1681567.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
  3. Order placed?

4. No.. taking my time as I still want to ride new MTS950 and will try Tracer GT too. Have to say the gearbox is amazing on the Suzy, Ducati please take note, better spacing of gear ratios IMO. It was very easy to ride at walking pace , easier to filter than MTS. I like it’s character.
    It’s missing centre stand, heated grips, and in certain circumstances semi active suspension. It’s quite noisy from the screen I thought. And a tad tall for me if I wasn’t to peddle backwards.

it’s a great bike though and I much prefer it to knackered SX1000.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Weekend away with the Mrs at Buxted park Hotel, very nice so far.
    Few nice cars in the car park. Merc, range rover, porsche, porsche, my diesel Nissan note

IMG_20220115_154126.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Took the mrs out for our belated anniversary dinner, due to the cold. Had to drink a bottle of champagne and a bottle of red, but still managed to take one for the team. 19 years in, still going strong :punch:

• Like Like x 6
  7. Woke to find a large stone on the patio
    Looking over the cctv it appears to have been dropped from a great height by a crow!
    Moments before there was a pigeon in the same spot the stone landed, which got me thinking, have crows developed the ability to used weapons in their daily search for food?

• Like Like x 2
    • WTF WTF x 1
  8. Little borders ride out...but chilly with a top temp of 2° roads very greasy, but n i ce to get out and see how the satnav works out

20220116_113056.jpg

20220116_125316.jpg

20220114_152507.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  9. Took youngest boy to play football. He did quite well, he no Ronaldo but he’s quite tall and fast, gets a good tackle in then just gives the ball to a team mate. He got an assist too so he was buzzing. This is under 12, 9 a side.

Which brings me to a problem I’m no doubt going to have, Sunday’s is bike riding day for me. Lady Vader takes them to Karate on Monday, Tuesday (for now anyway but this will change) Thursday and Saturday mornings. I’m normally working away in the week but will do the Saturday when I’m not working, she thinks I’ve got to do Sunday football as she does enough. What about my bike riding day? Some of his games will be over Evesham and Malvern way so that’s 1/2 day gone. I’m heading for some trouble I think.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Lady Vader won’t let them out on the back of my bike!

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. How’s he ever going to learn?

12. Popped out for a ride as it’s really mild here, roads are still greasy and surprised to lock up front wheel on approach to a roundabout early on journey, served as a good wake up call.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1

13. Does this mean your bike will be up in the classifieds soon, just asking like.:confused:

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Hope you were in the correct roundabout lane when this debacle occurred...

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Born in Chiswick, not far from Stamford Bridge, I figured by supporting Chelsea I was supporting my local team. My Scottish Man Utd-supporting dad said if I wanted to support my local team I should support Brentford.

I just found out Brentford are in the Premier League.

There's an uncanny chill coming out of the ground, and a pig just flew past the window.

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. No it won’t be up for sale. I was without a bike for a while when the kids were born, that’s not happening again.

• Like Like x 3
  17. I know, I’d love to take them out on it but mother says noooooooo.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Shot 37 points off 85% handicap with 3x3 putts and a 4 putt. So close to PB

• Like Like x 1
  19. How did PB finish up?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information