1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Already out…..…….general refuse day today for me :upyeah:

This morning I’ve got my monthly sports massage, then I may clean the car as it’s currently very dirty. I was going to do it anyway as we were due to go to Scotland tomorrow for a long weekend, but #2 grandson has tested positive for the lurgy so we aren’t going now. :(

On the plus side the Bayliss will be delivered to me on Saturday now :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. A visit to a local sports therapist yesterday and the chiropractor today. Sadly have an entrenched problem with my neck and shoulder that requires double teaming. Not pleasant as both need to be cruel to be kind but I do get to treat myself after the chiro. Savoury waffle with streaky bacon and maple syrup at the artisan coffee shop next door:D Andy

• Like Like x 1
  3. It’ll be a cardiologist after that lot!
    :)

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. We've just received our post for today and in it was a NIP :eek:

Thankfully it's not for me/us and its for someone around the corner. Police Camera Unit have been informed. :)

• Love You Love You x 1
  5. Not slow Dave then

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Not a chance.....he doesn't break the speed limits, despite being ex plod and a Police Response Driver in his time

• Like Like x 3
  7. A night away on the Sussex coast yesterday for me.
    20220121_103225[1].jpg

• Like Like x 3
  8. Aye up, something cooking?
    :)

9. Day off, up early as my wife wanted to take some sunrise forest photos, very cold and frosty at 7am. 600ss booked in for MOT at 10am - I suddenly realised that it might be worth checking the battery . Turns out it wouldn't start. 30 mins of charging got it started but when it stopped it didn't have enough juice to start again. As I was by then all kitted up the easiest option was to ask my wife to give me a push and bump start it. Got going, passed MOT and started up fine for trip home
    I plan to have an MOT in July / August to avoid another frosty / freezing ride to the MOT station next January
    DSC_2719s.jpg DSC_2721s.jpg DSC_2722s.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  10. Finished all the ironing, washed all the clothes in the wash basket, washed up dried put away and mopped the kitchen floor. I was going to tidy the daughters room but I just wasn’t brave enough, Mrs can do that tomorrow whilst I go on a hoon into mid Wales.

11. You told me to get out more,;) Homemade chicken curry for my troubles last night washed down with a few cold beers, the trip was 30% business and 70% pleasure.:upyeah:

12. Doesn’t look very coastal!

13. Good man, hope you got your end away!

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. That was taken in a side lane at Chichester high street but based in Pagham for the night.

15. Had a shit nights sleep. Probably over excited about getting the Bayliss delivered this evening :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  16. Just popped round to DC Motorcycles in Huddersfield to meet a bloke who’s going to recover a std Panigale seat for me.
    Whilst there I almost had a wet trouser moment… Had two RD 500s back in day and these were pristine examples.

48A0BDB4-0273-4539-BD33-73BC5F37647F.jpeg F9B24078-8378-4C01-9D37-D071E0FDDA7E.jpeg 071768FD-D23D-4F96-A582-E8C054F225B1.jpeg 93A94C70-15F5-4017-B2E5-026BB6394B26.jpeg 5DCCC869-A5AE-4DDD-82C2-A86C2E6DE17E.jpeg

• Like Like x 7
  17. Beautiful :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. Can you call by mine on your way to Wales I can find you the same jobs :D

• Like Like x 1
  19. Went to buy some new camping chairs and stumbled across this lot! 37F4AFDA-4935-4D9E-B81C-B8219CCF5A04.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  20. ^ a bit uncomfortable/impractical, but I guess they'd do. :upyeah:

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information