1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Yes. Otherwise I’d not have asked :rolleyes:

2. I thought you could see at your end what station i'm using.:thinkingface:........Bt:upyeah:

3. So the common denominator seems to be BT as the broadband provider

4. Yes, the name on the bill is different, HTH don’t mention it.;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thank christ someone knows what they're doing.:upyeah:

6. May well be but other sites visited are quick to load/refresh a mixture of both the forum side and BT it would seem.

7. Could you point this (im)poster out cos I’m struggling to know who you’re referencing.

8. He or she rides one of those hardly dangerous things.;)

9. It’s a stroker, lad didn’t want a four stroke until he’s got a full caffeine licence.

He has a RS4 50 for when he turns 16 in May the RS 125 is for when he turns 17, but I may go riding with him on the 125. I can van both bikes to Shropshire Marches and we can ride some of the less frequented roads there.

He can’t ride it for 15 months in any case but I couldn’t resist buying it for him, however it can’t lie dormant it’ll ruin it I’ve told him so I’m going ride during the Summer.

I’ll post the pictures Thursday.:):upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  10. Finished a kitchen today and got home to see the postman delivered these :cool:

6017181A-571F-457C-A373-67584415125E.jpeg

63F4FA77-C439-478E-A88B-490127365920.jpeg

861BE171-A631-47DB-86C3-4C1D5D799CFF.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
  11. You’re getting married?

• Funny Funny x 6
  12. The forklift dropped off a huge load of timber and decking that then had to be put up a grass bank ready for the chippy tomorrow. Took two of us all day basically. Boss rang at 12 o'clock and thought we would be finished. No idea. I ache. Back tomorrow to make a start on removing all the old stuff.

IMG_20220126_134025.jpg

IMG_20220126_141309.jpg

IMG_20220126_141752.jpg

IMG_20220126_142804.jpg

IMG_20220126_142924.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  13. looks like chippy is replacing new for "old" Colin? ^

14. JC had the same problem back in the day, it's mind over matter.:upyeah:

15. Caught a neighbour (from a neighbouring street) using my bin to dispose of her dog waste, for a second time.
    In order to use the bin she has to enter my garden and walk up the garden path to the bin.

The explosive fit she deployed after I confronted her left me thinking I was in the wrong!

I’ve just written a long letter to her highlighting the error of her ways and will post it through her letterbox tomorrow.

Apologies @Ducbird for explicit bin imagery

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. That's very grown-up manners you've there sir, i'd have stuff it through her letterbox.;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. I had that, at the last place, actually coming onto the property once I'd moved the bin away from the lane. I never knew who it was. Stopped eventually, I like to think because they finally saw whose property they were trespassing on.

If I were you I'd post the dogshit through the letterbox. Then wait.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Trespass. More importantly defilement of a bin. Unforgivable. Well handled. The curse of Dusty has been put on her. Shit and letter boxes rarely works out…. Don’t ask:)
    Bin day tomorrow for me! Highlight of the week.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  19. Green one is already out :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  20. Mucky bin for me! Taking it out at 23.01 tonight. Variety, the spice of life!

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information