1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Just got back from a great evening at Salford quays, meal followed by Stuart Lee live at the Lowry, brilliant.was my Christmas prezzie from 2019! C33B0458-98BE-4B23-B651-484A4330DEB4.jpeg 4E6C5B84-AB2D-4EE9-BFBC-5B4058E743F3.jpeg

• Like Like x 6
  2. Great photos.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. with maybe a bit of schizophrenia thrown in!

4. Had a panic attack for 20 mins when I couldn’t find the key the the Bayliss. Eventually found in a pocket in my jeans that were in the washing basket. :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  5. You seem to be in two minds on this.:)

6. I hate being bipolar. It’s great :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Speed awareness course on Teams right now. Well, it should have started 20 mins ago, but...

I'll try to keep calm while they sort out all the tech issues so I don't bring my frustration to the meeting...:D

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Spent over an hour fitting a new toilet seat. What a bloody palaver. I’ll stick to my day job for the time being.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. I saw this nice little Monster in a gas station today. It was something like a 600 with up n over Termi’s. Sounded really nice. I thought it had made my day.

However I’ve just booked ferry tickets to go to the MotoGp in Jerez with my main man Bazza.
    Plan is… I fly back from Spain, then, the very next day, I swing my leg over my vastly under used of late Panigale ( because of the last two years) and catch the ferry back to Santander.

Then we spend two weeks riding, watching, listening, smelling, thoroughly enjoying and talking motorbikes.

Ha ha ha ha haaa
    Haha ha ha ha haaa.

Now that….has made my day.

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Excellent :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. It is. They haven’t even released the tickets for the MotoGP yet but we figured they will at some point and if it’s a lock out like last year we’ll just have to go touring round Spain for a full two weeks.

How terrible is that!

So I booked it.

• Like Like x 4
  12. These are the stories we like to read !
    Good man. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Hope you weren't desperate!

• Funny Funny x 3
  14. Hell of a job on a Ducati. Useful for those hairy moments I suppose:)

• Like Like x 1
  15. We’re off to Manchester this afternoon for a mooch, then having some Indian tiffin, before going to see Paul Carrack at the Bridgewater Hall :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Sat in the surgery waiting room, the doctor is "delayed in traffic". We have 4 separate road closures in the local area and the traffic is in meltdown chaos. Thought I'd do a blood pressure check whilst I'm waiting. Not good :( so something else to talk to the doctor about. On a better note, SP V3 tyres for my V4 have turned up and the Diavel is ready to collect having been serviced. Won't be a cheap day but my pension got paid today :). Andy

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  17. Sounds like a fun packed day
    Let us know what you think of the Tiffin Room, haven’t been there yet.

18. Will do. We’ve not been to any of them but #2 son and wife have been to the Leeds one and they rated it :)

As an aside #2’s wife went to Luciano’s in Alderley Edge last weekend (Gino D’Acampo’s new venture) and said it was “only alright”

19. Back home having been diagnosed with "an elongated uvula". Doctor wasn't phased, seen it before so waiting on a referral to ENT. Having toast now from my latest bake. Andy
    20220128_101117.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  20. Your wife is probably not Cheshire set or Wag enough to fully enjoy the delicate menu or sumptuous surroundings!
    :)
    It certainly isn’t on my list.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information