1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Today is forecast to rain all day. MotoGP it is then :)

2. Wet here today too, so I’ll wash all the bugs off the bike this morning, then we’re off to the garden centre to buy some fertiliser for the new garden & look at patio furniture. Then we’re off to our favourite pub for Sunday lunch this afternoon with my cousin & his other half.

3. Gym membership or keeping active as years roll on by to maintain that slender look's the way forward.

4. Definitely. Keeping active, and everything in moderation is key. Even moderation sometimes!

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. EC815EF6-B6EB-415F-A77D-57E74788BD16.jpeg
    Good to see the lads are getting an interest

• Like Like x 3
  6. On second thoughts i best get down to Mcdonalds before they run out of burgers.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Took these 2 Triumph things out today. Looking to replace the GS this year.
    Preferred the big tanked one to the skinny tank one!

3F576F57-6351-49FA-B39E-A5002ADA529D.jpeg

AE41F08E-1C6B-4D37-8534-89E642476665.jpeg

C05E113F-F05C-4433-BF52-58D2638DC7F2.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  8. What's the verdict on the Trumpets?

9. Very similar to the GS’s. Quickshifter/blipper good. Screens utterly useless if your 6t or more. Throttle snatchy on the GT. Slight high frequency tingle through pegs as well. Brakes on both very good. I though damping was better on the fat tank one too. The bikes only had 50 miles on them so tight as a gnats chuff. All in pretty impressive. Have ridden all the current big adv’s now and it’s in my top 2.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Mate has ktm with snatchty throttle, he's spend a absolute fortune getting it to run properly. It's the emissions standards gear ruining slow speed throttle action.

11. Suzi Perry has just liked one of my tweets :):upyeah:

12. Sorry who is Suzi Perry?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Woman across the road who puts her bins out at the same time as me every week :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Tell her I like her too! Off to France for 40 days, keep the bins in order. :heart: To Ducbird for me!

15. funnily enough I’ve just texted Viv to ask how she’s doing.

16. Thanks, too rich for my taste I’d be looking at a modern Husqvarna Norden.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Drove 9 hrs to drop my bud’s Aprilia Tuono to it’s new owner in Bournemouth, loaded the van up ready for a week of work in Erith. A big week of 12 hour working days to look forward to.:confused:

• Like Like x 3
  18. I like the look of Norden or Yamaha 700 tenere kind of floats my boat,
    like the basic no frills approach.

#80818 Kevin Tallant, May 15, 2022
    Last edited: May 17, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Make sure you keep the van locked at all times!!!

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Apart from getting the scrambler picked up for its first service I’ll be starting to pull together my stuff ready for my UK holiday at the end of the week, and for my European holiday in a fortnight’s time:)

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information