1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. If your going to the Amalfi coast then i'm your bag man.;)

2. Reading up on the internet this morning about Derek Bell the racing driver from Pagham, i think i might have bumped into him a couple of weeks ago on the harbour wall, but i can't be certain as an eighty year old man looks a little bit different from the those early Porsche photographs winning days....

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sat = bikes round to mates for stillage pick up. Took off mirrors and that damned evotech tail tidy which was a nuisance.

Mon = Taunted the chelsea fan director this morning. YNWA

4. Nope. Greece :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Off to give plasma.

• Like Like x 2
  6. I did the Kos island back in the early eighties on a 18-30's holiday trip, which was fun.

7. Done some ironing for my jollies, scrambler picked for its first service whilst I’m away.

Now making some lunch:)

8. Cleaning the Spanish bugs off the leathers, helmets and visors before hanging them up. Then got to sort out the Spanish, blue 95 Ron fuel in the track bikes. The R6 will get fresh 98 Ron and a dash of stabaliser and I'll keep the rest for the Multistrada for June. Andy

9. What was for lunch?

10. Indian snacks (samosas, bahjis, curried paneer etc)

Tonight I’m having Nduja Pizza as SWMBO is off out with her friend in a bit to see Brydon, Mack & Mitchell in Halifax :)

(I saw them 3 years ago in Sheffield - they were very funny)

11. Met a lot off women claiming to be from Lesbos.
    Ian at the end of the the place name for some reason
    Just like Salford my home town. Salfordian.
    Get quite shirty when you ask which part of Lesbos they grew up in.
    Liked them a lot, let me use their razors.
    Long day, in Bethune on route to Provence tomorrow.:)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Good work. Can’t beat a bit of nduja on a pizza

13. A thumbs up for Provence tomorrow.

14. This one up for grabs at JB motorcycles, it needs a N/S mirror but ok for 16,000 miles on speedometer.
    20220516_173549[1].jpg

• Like Like x 1
  15. Been to see the consultant today to confirm I have a crap disc in my back that is bulging out one side and is touching the nerve and causing my 3 year constant headache above my right eye and symptoms of carpal tunnel in my right wrist which now turns out after tests that no carpal in the right but starting in the left, to some up disc touch’s nerve c5/c6 that causes the right wrist symptoms and head so keep taking the epilepsy/ bipolar tablets :worried:
    which are working to numb the sharpe stabbing pains and when that doesn’t work I have a choice of two types of operation, repetitive work is not good for the last 40 years.

• Dislike Dislike x 6
  16. Climbed. Knackered now. :(

17. Raw egg on top on your Pizza as it comes out the oven….simply the best.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Worked. Went to the gym. Spent about two hours cleaning all the patio furniture, now that the patio is finished. Had beans on toast tonight.

#80838 Multirider75, May 17, 2022
    Last edited: May 19, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  19. In the garden watching this.

0D4F3022-509B-4A6A-A0A9-569635DA96DA.jpeg

1C395F00-78D6-4D79-B33E-B4630FF0A29E.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  20. I could do with that as i've had a very good day on the bike until i lost some cash and the part that i collected when i left my local Ducati shop on the route home.:sob:
    20220517_142140[1].jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information