1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  1. Everyone has gone to bed, so I’m enjoying some peace and quiet out on the patio

6967C188-A817-4A17-8DA0-4240E3A1B34A.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  2. Just got back from Penarth in South Wales. Drove down earlier so I could take Carole out to dinner at The Pink Floyd in Sully. Andy

3. Just been for a curry with some DOCGB friends.

Big ride out to Lancaster tomorrow for the Festa Italia :)

4. Chilling in the garage with some music now

• Like Like x 2
  5. Played a new course today. Handicap 19. Was level par after 9….and stood on 17th tee, par 3 with water short and long, 5 over! Alas stood on 18th tee 10 over!! Grrrrrrrrrrr bogey last two and would have scored best ever and first sub 80….ended 82, which on a new course is mega given it’s also my lowest score against 71 par

6. Couldn't get google translate to work with this ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. Played best ever. On for best ever. Fucked up and fucked card. That’s golf.

hth ;)

• Useful Useful x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
  8. I’m taking my new Scrambler to have its ecu flashed and for it to be dyno’d. All because the Termi race system came off a Euro 4 bike and the new bike is Euro 5.

Still…….I’m not paying for it. Which is nice :)

The downside to today is that SWMBO is looking after two of our grandchildren today (Leeds family) as their mum is coming home from a hen weekend in Ibiza and #2 son is working in Sheffield…..and she’ll be frazzled by the time I get back so I’ll get it in the neck all night for “playing out all day” on my bike :(

9. Sorry to break it to you but it sounds like she has a fair point.

Besides it’s raining!
    :)

#80971 Carr01, May 30, 2022
    Last edited: May 30, 2022
  10. Superb run out. Roads clear, sun shining.
    Then just when everything was perfect……… Mega wasp in the helmet. 3 strikes on the right side of the face. How can anything that small create that amount if pain!
    Story of my life! If I fell into a bucket of tits I’d come out sucking my thumb.:upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 5
  11. Have you ever tried an open face lid before now, the rain, road film and other crap thrown at you hurts as well.

12. Very true, this and other life shaped objects.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Not today but I watched the whole indy 500 for the first time yesterday. Really enjoyed it and some saucy crashes.
    I always thought it was 500 laps though …which I actually could have watched.
    The flag shagging at the start is especially funny too.

14. I got really soaked, riding back from work the skies opened for 3 miles, had to turn the heated floor on to dry some of my gear

15. Got piss wet through going to Burnley. Dried out whilst my bike was being sorted. Got piss wet through coming home.

However I was a hero when I got back as SWMBO couldn’t get our granddaughter’s earring back in after they went swimming at lunchtime and I could :)

• Like Like x 2
  16. Took a ride yesterday to Burnham, Essex and the photographer was on the bends snapping away, at least he got my good side,

3A3E366C-91A0-49C5-B317-43CD101D1A60.jpeg

2C9E2AAA-4DFE-4AFD-B2EF-8DAC80D98F43.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  17. I hope you didn'y pay the photograper with all that graffiti.;)

18. Agree, i wouldn't have him take my wedding photos :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information