1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. First thing this morning I’ve got to take my grandchildren (who stayed the night) to their other grandparents in Sheffield. Then I’m going climbing in Sheffield.

If I get home early enough I’ll wash the bikes after their outings over the past few days (including yesterday particularly shitty weather). If I don’t it’ll have to be tomorrow before I go on holiday on Thursday.

And later this afternoon I’m going to pick up SWMBO who is planning on getting pissed this afternoon with her friend, from her friends house.

It’s all go here :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Nearly chopped end of my finger off. Must mean garage is back and functioning : unamused:

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  3. At least you've the right coloured floor tiles to hide the pain.;)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. What were you doing? :eek:

5. I had to reread that line again as i thought it said, I'm going Clubbing.:p

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. I've been trying to contact the credit card company this morning without success, with four calls made already i can see it's a uphill struggle, what a faceless bullshit system these people have inplace these days for their customers.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. Except the black ones ;)

8. It's called customer service, don't you know?

9. Got home at 2.30 in preparation for washing the bikes. It was overcast but dry. :)

Rolled the bikes onto the drive and it immediately started to rain :rolleyes:

Rolled the bikes back in the garage with an amended plan of washing them tomorrow :)

5 mins later it stopped raining :rolleyes:

Rolled the bikes back onto the drive again and decided come hell or high water they were going to be cleaned. :)

Thankfully it stayed dry and I managed to give them both a good clean, particularly the Scrambler as it was caked in road grime from yesterday’s ride to Burnley and back:)

730C753A-3FE0-4686-99AD-F360D5AF34B1.jpeg 85EDCC44-FEC0-42A5-A1B5-A66B86E4A25F.jpeg

They do make a handsome couple don’t they :)

They’re now back in the garage and tucked under their covers with their individual trickle chargers on :)

• Like Like x 3
  10. Who do we know that has black blood running through their veins.:eyes:

11. More like we don't give a toss about you......

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Ordered a new American style replacement fridge freezer directly from LG which arrived today

Taking the stickers off and it’s got three dents to the front and one on the side of the freezer door.

The feckers!

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Get those stickers back on, quick!

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. Bit of home engineering to solve the golf trolly tipping problem….pair of crash bobbins, bit of old steel I’ve had laying around years and a few short wood screws
    7C288C55-19C9-404B-B46E-C9A2EF29F2D1.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  15. I’ve searched the house high and low looking for a book SWMBO bought me a couple of weeks ago to take on my holiday. Fucked if I know where it is :mad:

16. Is there no bar where you’re going then?!

• Funny Funny x 3
  17. I very rarely drink nowadays. :p

• Like Like x 1
  18. Let's hope next time out we don't see that wood screw in your tyre.

19. Floor meticulously swept ;) ready for car back in
    55F8362F-13DA-4796-AF19-5ECA5CA54A28.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  20. Your door is hung the wrong way Mr B, lovely man cave though :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information