1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Sorry!

2. Tonight I went out for a traditional Scottish meal, curry, with the lads. I say lads but the youngest of us is 58.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Just tipped over into the next tier up from that. Have a dog and walk multiple times a day with longer walks with hiking groups. Newish GF so latter issue probably greatest risk but keeping active in all areas, including riding the bike has kept things moving and working for me thus far. Famous, last words :rolleyes::D

• Like Like x 5
  4. I'll stop thinking of you as a whippersnapper now then.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Thanks is for thoughts. @Ducbird @El Toro @Jez900ie @Android853sp @Gandalf @mervyn
    Spent today sat in garden room having filled up bird feeders and with the Guinea pigs for company. Doing a mountain of admin
    07EE13E8-BA1E-4471-87FB-65B102A1A35E.jpeg
    060578E7-D7E6-4843-B9F2-D0A896E45AE0.jpeg

Hey Mervyn-how’s the fleet doing at the mo? Seeing much sunshine?!

• Like Like x 3
  6. Lost the clutch reservoir lid from my monster...

What is really really annoying though is not losing it. What is beyond annoying was that I replaced the clutch reservoir etc on my supersport and the old lever (etc) had been kicking round the garage for the last four months until I cleared up three weeks ago when we were getting a new boiler fitted..
    did I throw the lever etc in the garage bin (which I have't emptied this year)?

No - I threw it in the bin bin.

FFS - throwing one out is worse than losing one...

the_missing_lid.jpg

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  7. Bradders bedroom antics are the recuperative exercise you need to cure the strains!

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Total trauma! Put the wrong bin out! Should have been the recycle bin and not the dirty grey crappy bin. Full bin untouched!
    Losing the plot. Even the neighbours were giggling after all my previous binscapades. I’ll have to keep a low profile for the next 7 days:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  9. I’m at an age where finding the bedroom is a success.:)

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  10. I put the grey bin out. It was full and heavy with garden debris that should have gone to the tip.

I was worried it was too heavy and they’d not empty it.

I needn’t have worried :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Spent the evening at the Newbury races. Finished £2 up :D the beer and fish & chips cost about £80 :joy: Andy

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. Found out that only way to remove both rear wheels on car at same time is actually to get all 4 wieners on axle stands. Bit annoying. Meant one at a time to the tyre shop

13. Had a couple of beers. Last day tomorrow then back to reality.

IMG_20220707_124647.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  14. What’s with the shot glass?!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. didn't you know? Doggy has XXXXXXL size hands.

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. Put the car on bricks job jobbed.:upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. My good deed of the day is that i'm collecting & waiting for an elderly lady that's having a tooth extracted, then a rideout i think is the the order of the afternoon.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  18. she'll like that.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information