1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Woke up intent on going to a biker clothing store's themed "Italian Bikes Breakfast" today near Godalming, but didn't realise breakfast was free. I hope everyone who goes enjoys their visit but have decided to avoid what could literally be a bun-fight. Probably an age thing.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Chris, you should ride to your local McDonald's for a sausage and egg mcmuffin there very nutritious :yum honest.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. :) just going for short country walk and then back for a homemade naughty full english - hope you are doing the same Paul. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ive just done the same walked to the bottom of the garden to fill up the two bird baths and had a bowl of cornflakes and two custard creams with my cuppa, I'm knackered now :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. While we are on breakfast
    Weetabix and strawberries today healthier than yesterdays yummy breakfast roll from
    MD

so far this morning curtains washed windows cleaned radiator hoovered and that's just my room
    Good ole steroids :D

378EDC6C-AD75-4FF2-A35E-20AC62756741.jpeg

• Like Like x 6
  6. ^ they look so fresh and a lot healthier than mine.

7. I shall send an Uber immediately.

Not asking you to jump in and do all those chores for me, but to send some of those steroids for my wife :D

PS: Hope all is well, if not a little too active! x

• Love You Love You x 1
  8. :joy::joy: On their way
    I'm doing well tomorrow will be a crash day and for a couple days after
    Making the most of it in between rest breaks :D

• Like Like x 3
  9. They were fresh and from the local area although from the supermarket via my girl :)

• Like Like x 2
  10. Went to the Moto Legends Italian bike day. Now back at home with a cuppa watching Moto3

• Like Like x 4
  11. Tested negative. Keeping it quiet at home. Feel crap but at least I can have some peace in the box room and avoid any work around the house.:)

• Like Like x 2
  12. Went out on the scrambler this afternoon, bloody glorious, ambling along through the countryside, watching the farmers getting the harvest in as I go, no rush, no hurry just soaking it all in, don’t think I even got into 6th. Open face lid, just riding the stresses of life away bend after bend, being thankful for what I’ve got and thinking I’m pretty happy with my lot…..soppy old bugger :joy:
    7FB2EC4B-32D3-404F-96D3-FF92A5E3D618.jpeg
    64E5185E-1DCB-40A7-8E7E-58629D753D0A.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
  13. Well jealous Ackers, I am genuinely envious. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  14. Took the v4sf out today for the first time since I got the 996 a few months ago. Since riding the 996 for a few months, I'd forgotten how comfortable and FAST the v4sf is

15. Just been for dinner in a gastro pub in Osmotherley, North Yorkshire when who should come in about an hour ago but Mr and Mrs R Sunak, closely followed and watched over by half a dozen Special Branch/Personal Protection Officers.

He’s tiny and she’s tinier still.

I resisted the urge to shout out that Liz Truss was gonna wup his arse ;)

Mrs S gave me a smile as we left. :)

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. Today I have agreed to swap my current steed, a Moto Guzzi Stelvio, for an ST3 here in sunny France so I'm back on a Ducati!!

• Like Like x 2
  17. I bet they tipped less than you did…

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. ….amd it will appear as an expense amd we the taxpayers will pay it :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Recovered from a day out - I'm getting old.

Lots of cider consumed, topped up with a really decent meal at Dishoom and then a sprint for the bog :D

• Like Like x 1
  20. Wasn't the Golden Lion was it?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information