1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Saw Herbie Hancock in the Playhouse, Edinburgh. Four world class jazzers doing their thing. It was incredible. I’m buzzing.

• Like Like x 1
  2. There’s reason to never go back there ever again.

3. But the foods good :(

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. @El Toro ... first world dilemma...

5. Yes…..were you there too? ;)

So in conclusion, I can confirm that despite his enormous wealth, Rishi Sunak is in touch with the poorest and deprived in society as he was eating and mixing with me and the likes of me yesterday evening ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. He’s after your vote ET, don’t fall for it go for Truss :bucktooth:

7. Truss all the way………just for the comedy value. :)

Incidentally have you noticed that even though Truss claims she’s a “plain speaker” she’s always happens to be misinterpreted. Having been called out for yet another U-turn over cost of living ‘handouts’, the second “u turn” in as many days, her supporters say comments she made appearing to reject emergency financial help were ‘misinterpreted’"

It's funny how it’s ALWAYS our ears not her mouth that are the problem, isn't it?

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. What a cracking photograph, clearly a Neil Armstrong fan.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Went out in new 1 peice yesterday. Lasted an hour, was too hot. Fuckers to get off when sweaty. However it felt ok, needs breaking in some more. Properly used to race shift now. Much prefer it. It feels better all round.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I'm house sitting for a friend this week, so popped into Whiteways yesterday for the second time on the way through, around 60 odd bikes there, shock horror i stayed for an hour & half speaking with three bikers.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Two radiators hanged on the wall today but not plumbed in as yet, a little walk in the surrounding countryside at lunchtime i did take some pictures but i just can't load on this P.c for some odd reason.

12. I thought you had a week off house shitting

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Just looked at this again as wondered why Chris put a laugh image up, it should read Sitting but i suppose he will be shitting :poop:

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. I think you could be right about him.

15. Been awake since 0315.

16. it's only 17 deg C here this morning, and I need to complain to someone.

17. Been moving cars so I can take the vdub to work today

• Like Like x 1
    • Lock Thread Lock Thread x 1
  18. Shhh, Stop exposing me.

• Like Like x 1
  19. A shed full off motorcycle shit and spare parts collected over the last 30 years, I know I have what I'm looking for, I need it now and I just can't find it, the story of my life.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Got bloody beat on the 18th, but keeping going for that long in this heat was an acheivement.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information