1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Get the Triumph out then Figaro !

2. We've got the drought back today so doesn't look as if there is going to be whole lot of motorcycling this weekend.
    Now... where's my guitar?

3. Made a bracket under the seat on the 748 to strap my Kriega bag to ready for the IOM trip.

Bracket 001.jpg Bracket 002.jpg Bracket.jpg
    It should keep the straps from rubbing the paintwork.

Steve.

Bracket 001.jpg

Bracket 002.jpg

Bracket.jpg

#103 Birdie, May 12, 2012
    Last edited: May 12, 2012
  4. Just cut up a beech tree into rings along with half an Oak for splitting after a cuppa, will be ready to burn in two years time.

5. NO NO NO sam that stuff is for making furniture with, you metal workers have no feelings!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Na burns so well, stainless is good for furniture!

7. I may have got over-excited and ripped the bike apart more than intended...

The way I see it, if you're gonna strip the bike down, you may as well get a load of jobs done at the same time. Only I underestimated the timescale:frown:. Forks are back in, but the rear end's out, footrests are off, clutch still to do...I've got a busy day tomorrow.

8. Put a new fuel pump relay in, gave the bike a quick wash and made the horrific discovery that I have puff pastry stantions, need some new ones now :(

9. If you've got right-way-uppies, give All Bike Engineering in Greenwich a call. They make new ones on site. You might get lucky.

10. What have I done today?

Cut the bl**dy grass for the second time in a week.....about a third of an acre............Drought my ar*e.

AL.

11. Bought some carbon-look vinyl wrap to finish off my Triumph footrests...

View attachment 2270

But this stuff is bloody addictive:biggrin:

View attachment 2271

Wonder if I can do a whole crash helmet in it...?

• Like Like x 3
  12. I have a better one for you, do the rims ;)

13. I bloody will!

Err...actually I won't, they're too damn complicated, but if I can lay my hands on some cheap speed triple wheels I'll do it:upyeah:

14. apart from having a early moring ride ,nearlly getting hit by idiot wrong side of the road, i swerved and hit the kerb stalled and flapped about but stayed up ,he even stopped, was too shocked even to swear at him ,thats 2 near misses last 2 rides uhmm bit worried they come in 3's?

well when i got home washed it and polished it then super resin finish polished it some more, got Welsh tour monday week

took 2 of my daughters to visit my parents mowed my dads lawn ,drove home mowed my lawn ,then drank some beers !

15. Did about 200 miles on my 999S around Devon & Somerset. Best day I've had for ages :smile:

16. Went out for a ride on the bikes with hubby, excellent day.

17. End of holiday and back to work today
    I missed my self scan 

18. Should have posted yesterday as I went to the Thundersprint, had a great day Tommy Hill was there along with many other selebs,
    Steve

19. Chuff all today....:upyeah:

20. Yeah noticed the drawings were quiet
    Lazy bones :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information