1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

848 So Whats A 2013 Evo Corse Se Worth Then?

Discussion in '848 / 1098 / 1198' started by RC1, May 1, 2018.

1. Assume below 10 k miles and near perefct condition. Dealer 9 private 7.5?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. You paying for the internet by the letter?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Just noticed one on ebay for under 8

4. I would have thought about £7.5-8k

5. Is it a silver and black one? Probably 8k private, dealers seem to want 9k+ for them but they are sitting there forever at that money.

6. Sometimes see them cheap in winter I would think the boat has been missed for a cheap bike until around September-march

7. 6.5-7k dealer, min 8.1private.

• Love You Love You x 1
  8. hmm, i wounder what the face palm is for? i have been offered both those prices in the last few weeks. tho at 8k,it was pretty much a done deal.
    pretty sure had i been willing to sell it, would of got the 8.1k.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Love them bikes

10. yip, but sometimes it makes feel like a pussy

11. You mean 6-7k trade in surely? Dealers seem to want nearer 10k for them at the mo, agree completely that until December things will be priced strong. I think the Evo Corse is nice but you have to like the Matt paint which narrows the audience a touch, i for example don’t so went for a clean standard bike

12. Got a mates in at the moment he's looking to move on for about £8. Just had belt service etc. Red/White/Black one. Good standard condition with 10k.
    Prices seem to be all over in truth. People are asking 10k ish and they're staying there a while. I don't think they're a 10k bike yet, but could be the next one to start climbing now the 916/996 seem to be sky rocketing.
    The ebay bike, if it's the one I've seen with "FSH" needs belts... "last done 2015"

13. good intel thanks chaps... im in the market for a stablemate for the banana and am somewhere between a 998s or an 848

they are wildly different and ive never been on a 848 but i do wonder what a newer bike would feel like hence im drawn to it a bit

if i go the 848 route, it needs to be the 2013 se

14. saw that nelly looks tidy but if you've been at it surely knocks about 2g off?

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. yip, trade in price.

16. According to a recent phone call with a BM garage my 2012 Corse SE is worth £5k trade in as it’s done 17k miles. Ouch :( It’s a keeper :)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Why do you want a Corse SE? For value reasons? if that's the case it would have to be a silver one as it's the last one and has the ally tank.

If it's because you think the bike is better overall I'm not so sure it's a big step. The brakes on the 848 Evo are epic, the traction control is a nice to have but the quickshifter isn't a deal breaker given a Healtech is £250. Other than that rear Ohlins shocks are all over the place so easy to chuck in. That's about it.

I would have considered one, but I wouldn't have paid a premium of more than a few hundred quid for one and so ended up with a clean 848 Evo that has the pipes, shock etc all done for £8k

Do Not Sell My Personal Information