1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So What's The Word On The Street?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by El Toro, Oct 13, 2017.

1. That was then (2010) ish - now theyre the in thing...bring out a panigale streetfighter and they'd sell bucketloads...

2. Its a question of looks....theres nothing (even after 3 years) that would make me part with my z1000. And i really mean. Nothing.

3. Back to ducati related chit chat....i read theres an 1100 scrambler coming out...

4. How about her and a multipack of wotsits?

https://instagram.com/p/Bae5p-OB4pP/

• Like Like x 1
  5. Get more fun ouf the zed i think (at my stage in life). 30 odd years ago my boss (at the time) said - "when you get to my age youll be happy with a good meal and a full nights sleep..." im starting to see what he means...

6. Scambler 1100 using the Monster 1100 Evo engine. Three variants apparently going to be offered.

7. A Scrambler 1100 you say? Nope, not heard that before...

I was invited (by a friend, as their guest) to attend the presentation in person on Sunday but unfortunately I can't go. I look forward to sitting in front of a PC and swearing as the internet connection breaks or the servers melt down and I miss the live stream instead... :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Pesky keyboard anarchists ...

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. It's in the Italian media. Base version much like the Icon 800, a second using slightly uprated parts and spoked wheels, and a third with Ohlins supsension and twin front brake disc set up. Wish I could go on Sunday. Will just have to sit at the desktop instead. :)

10. Monsters have always sold. Can’t be said the same for streetfighters. How many are really sold? Things like the MT and GSX thing are simply big commuter bikes.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Yeah - that was then - the streetfighter was ahead of its time....when everyone thought that performance and handling had to come with fairing wrapped around it....thats not the case now...

12. What we know so far......2018 model line up
    • 821 tweaked Monster
    • Panigale V4
    • Panigale V4S
    • Panigale V4 Speciale
    • Scrambler 1100 Base Model
    • Scrambler 1100 Classic
    • Scrambler 1100S (Ohlins suspension and doube discs)
    • Panigale 959 Corse
    That leaves one more that is yet to be revealed, based on the announcement of the 821 plus four new models which will showcase on Sunday night. So it's got to be either the Hypermotard, Multi, Supersport or Diavel/XDiavel.

13. Having ridden the scrambler, I’m left thinking an 1100 engine could ruin its character. I loved pressing on down the lanes and I don’t think I ever wanted more power.

14. I've heard about the Multi 1260 as well, not sure if thats confirmed in any way though.

15. Multi 1280 or whatever it is.

No resin to watch now ;)

16. 1200 supersport?

17. Multi 1260

Do Not Sell My Personal Information