1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So Who’s Had Their Cv19 Vaccination And Which Did You Have?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by El Toro, Feb 10, 2021.

?
  1. Oxford-Astra Zeneca

84 vote(s)
    73.0%
  2. Pfizer-Biontech

25 vote(s)
    21.7%
  3. Moderna

6 vote(s)
    5.2%
  1. 45yo’s can now apply on the NHS website

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Think your past it now finamin

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. The Oxford Jag!....and not even the urge to investigate a murder, go for a pint and listen to some classical music?

Oxford Jag.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. past caring for sure.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  5. My two have been asked to book their vaccinations living with an immunosuppressed mumma
    18/22 let’s see how they go

• Like Like x 1
  6. Had my second vaccination yesterday afternoon

I started feeling cold in the evening and then hot and feeling out of sorts with tummy pain my arm hurting
    Went to bed shivering and like electrical shocks in my body (similar to when I was harvesting my stem cells)
    Woke up today with aches all over and a funny head almost like it hurts to touch with pressure my sinuses are stinging my forehead hurts and I’m tired again
    Not to the extent of first jab but I still feel pants and nauseous

7. Hope you feel better soon @Ducbird

I seriously hope that all this is actually going to allow us many of our freedoms back as the twats in charge seem to be backpedalling on that promise already.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yes I thought that too. I think they like the idea of controlling us. I think they were all bullied at school and now getting there own back.

Hope you feel well soon Ducbird, hopefully a few uncomfortable days are worth it?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thank you guys
    :)

10. Had mine on Weds, Moderna for me, only symptom was that after a while it felt like school days when someone had tried to give you a dead arm but failed !

11. On the subject of health and lockdowns.......and following stats are from the NHS website, in 2017 - 77,800 deaths were attributable to smoking as were 489,000 (2017/2018) hospital admissions. That’s a big number yet the govt hasn’t stopped people from being able to buy fags ! Maybe the govt has a committee working out a way of putting tax on Coronovirus !

• Like Like x 1
  12. I saw in the news earlier that one Country (I forget which one) who’s vaccinated most of their population now has a rise in covid and are panicking (apparently). As well as something about those who’ve had covid, and or the jab can still catch it again. Are people genuinely surprised by this?

I’m not sure if it’s just me, but didn’t we already know that would happen? Despite the governments absolute best efforts to educate people that covid is absolutely nothing like the flu (even though it’s a close relative) it does seem to strangely behave very much like flu afterall doesn’t it..

the whole media spin of “here’s you’re Miracle cure that’s obviously not going to be a miracle cure and oh wow it’s not saving everyone” is really getting old.

Oh yeah, not forgetting the relentless “a new variant has been discovered, this one even more deadly than the deadliest thing you’ve ever known since the last time we said that”. Yes... virus’s strangely enough mutate. We all said this from the beginning.

#592 Advikaz, Apr 16, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 3
  13. There're dark forces at work...:eyes:

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Be interesting to see the stats for alcohol too.

15. Not to Pollute this thread any further, but it really is eye opening. The level of treatment for anything non covid related is frankly disgusting at the moment.

throughout this whole thing, the staff car parks in the hospitals I’ve frequented have been largely empty on a Friday as well. One of our contractors best mates died the other week as the hospital he got taken to refused to re inflate his collapsed lung (they stated due to covid restrictions). They also Mis diagnosed that he actually had sepsis on the back of his lungs. Basically told the guy, they’d look in to it next week as they didn’t have any staff in as it was a weekend. He was dead by Tuesday (bank holiday).

What we’ve been doing with our health service is essentially cutting off our nose to spite our face. Pretending that covid is the only issue in the world will be disastrous you mark my words.

Oh and my missus is still waiting for the scan on her breast. Unbelievably.

• WTF WTF x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Not so easy to find but I saw for Eng & Wales, Jan - Sept 2020 it was 5,500 - BTW I am not a statto !

17. I’ve heard similar things elsewhere and as you say, it’s unbelievable, wishing the best for Mrs Advikaz

• Love You Love You x 1
  18. Here you are for 2017

https://digital.nhs.uk/news-and-eve...to-hospital-as-a-result-of-alcohol-in-2017-18

5,800 deaths
    338,000 admissions

Not quite as bad as smoking, but maybe keeping the pubs shut would help the NHS ‘recover’. ;)

I do wonder about all the other problems relating to alcohol too.

I’m not having a go at you, more agreeing there are other, perhaps bigger, problems.

• Like Like x 1
  19. hope your other half is ok Ad and she gets seen very soon

• Love You Love You x 1

20. The consensus I find is that the jab stops you getting covid I don’t think people realise that they can still get covid and pass it on, the vaccination just stops you getting ill enough to require hospital care.
    The media haven’t told the story very well in my opinion.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information