1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So Who Went To A Bike Meet Over The Weekend ?

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Dibble, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Her strapping skills aren't bad either, but you love Saturday nights !!!

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. That's outrageous - what must your parents think!!

3. Disowned me years ago fella.

4. Fair enough, carry on with unclean keks :D

5. proper social distancing that!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Don't forget to use gloves when filling up.
    FB_IMG_1585153545157.jpg

• WTF WTF x 3
  7. Where’s that hose going?

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. I'm self-isolating in Mayfair currently, when I get home to Devon next Tuesday, I will take the bike out for an hour and then put her away for a couple of months minimum.....

Weird how majority of the private airports are open and I can still use them easily......Appears to be a very different rule for the lucky peeps that can use private aviation services.

• Like Like x 1
  9. If Friday counts as part of the weekend then guilty as charged. Me and my main ride buddy on his S1000RR left a sunny but quite chilly Warrington at 9.45 ish intending to go to Barmouth.

We pulled into Bala, me on my Striple, for a brew and warm. It was then we heard a hissing noise coming from my mates back tyre. Closer inspection revealed a 6 inch nail half in and half out. OH SH!T. There was a few other bikers stopped there, and thankfully one had a puncture repair kit. 30 mins later after we had sussed how to use it, and a motorist kindly let us use his compressor, we were on our way. The repair got us home at a steady pace.

In the 40 odd years of riding myself and my mates have never had a puncture out on a ride. But, going forward, I will get one of these kits, it saved the day for us.

Stuart

[​IMG][/url

• Like Like x 3
  10. Legend has it that hand is still stuck

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. And nobody has a spare mask cos when that hand moves a mask will be needed.

12. What a strange place to park your purse.:poop:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Thought you might, he's got big feet!!!

14. I would purposely go out my front door :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Bit rude :eek:

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Only in your imagination hexy it’s far too busy you need to reign it in a bit :)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Lock Thread Lock Thread x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information