1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So Whos This I Nearly Crashed Into ? Are You On Here Lol

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by james griffin, Jul 25, 2017.

1. from 5 mins in I had to take to the grass at around 120 lol come on own up haha

2. Pretty scary stuff

I remember when they were renevating the pit garages so they used the warehouse/Workshop next to old Dunlop bridge for the trackday paddock and you had to peel off left at the chicane. Was really bloody dangerous that.

3. the guy was on the racing line with his hand on his hip like he was on a chilled out sunday ride in traffic lol or waiting for his mate ffs

• WTF WTF x 1
  4. Own up, who when watching it, tilted their heads?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. other week at caddy my riding got a bit better since that time at Donny it was my first time there

• Like Like x 1
  6. You were lucky but well controlled. :upyeah: Great vid, it brought back happy memories of my Ron Haslam track day there back in 2004, :). It's a great track, I loved it.:p

• Like Like x 2
  7. I need to get back ther as I have so much to improve on went early this year in feb but was cold and wet so didn't have chance to improve my times

8. So are you getting another Ducati @james griffin ? Looking quick in the vids on the Green machine. What times are you doing around Donnington now?

9. Cadwell looks good fun.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Ooohh, that was scary. He was certainly dawdling along on the racing line. :astonished:

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. It is :)

I can't do a 1'40 tho...

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. First time i went i only managed a 1.49 second time was wet and cold in feb my riding got alot better this year so should be mid 1.40s mybe a low 1.40 with the right rider in front of me to tow me round

• Like Like x 1
  13. Its got a gpr4 but i like a bit of movment dont like it to tight

14. Pic from caddy over the mountain and some from donny

Screenshot_2017-04-29-15-31-24.png

FB_IMG_1499714055609.jpg

received_10209724461129671.jpeg

FB_IMG_1499714059948.jpg

FB_IMG_1476042169218.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. #17 james griffin, Jul 26, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Haha far from it he gets a fair bit higher than me

17. That could have easily end up very nasty...inters = most dangerous group.
    You seems to be very skilled or brave not to touch the brakes there :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information