1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony Wh-1000xm3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones

Discussion in 'Non bike stuff for sale' started by Wardybud, Sep 20, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just got these with the new Sony phone that was recently released. I'm only selling them as I already have a set and I'm looking to get wireless earphones instead.

These really are phenomenal. I had never tried noise cancelling headphones before I got my first set and was blown away. They sound quality is very good with good levels of bass and even without music the headphones filter out almost all noise.

You can customise a lot of settings in the dedicated Sony app for these which makes a fair difference.

Full price, these were launched at £379 albeit settled about £279 and have got great reviews. They're current discounted in John Lewis and Curry's at £200. I'm looking for £180 so I can get new wireless earphones.

They're brand new in box still with the cellophane and unopened. The last picture is merely indicative of my other set and not the new headphones actually being sold. If you have any questions let me know.

20210920_161502.JPG

20210920_161529.JPG

20210920_161915.JPG

2. Sold thread can be closed, thanks.

3. Thread closed :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information