1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 Sore Bloody Arms

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by rab, Feb 14, 2019.

1. anyone get sore forearms on the v4 mines are killing me hope it goes away just blasted up the motorway coming home from work dam its fast I would say faster the my 2015 bmw what a machine think I will need a suspension set up though rear is hard

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Don’t grip the bars so tight

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  3. been trying that bike doesn't feel any lower compared to bmw hope it goes away el toro

4. yeah I've heard about the v4 sore arm syndome. its very worrying , some people have died from it. you know what, as a concerned friend, if you ride over to my place I'll swap you for an ergonomically comfy 1299. Hiws that for an offer ?
    :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Make sure the levers are correctly adjusted and your hands are in-line with your forearms when using the brake or clutch lever.
    If mine are wrong it gives me arm pump.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. It’s most likely lack of bike time added to the fact you’re on a new bike which causes a bit of understandable tension.

Give it a few rides and relax the grip on the bars as suggested. It’ll most likely be gone after a few outings.

Mart

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Hold on with your knees

• Like Like x 1
  8. +1 nothing gets you bike fit like riding the bike !

• Like Like x 2
  9. hoping its that martin

10. Lift some weights.

Do some yoga ( serious on that one - watch someone who teaches yoga and be in awe of their core strength).

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Defo will be. Seen this many times before.

Mart

• Like Like x 1
  12. Or bar fit by doing a gallon with chasers every night

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Just rode the hour to work, and I feel it in my arms.

14. Ffs. Trade it in for a scooter, at least there's room under the seat for your handbag

• Funny Funny x 9
    • Like Like x 1
  15. grow up pal

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. Yoga is good for staying flexible and not getting too tense. Also try some core work like planking and various sit ups to strengthen abs, abletes etc. A strong core will alleviate tension in the upper body.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Ride a 748 or a 916. Then see how sore your arms are!
    Seriously though, just ride it more. You will adapt to it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. do the weights mate think its just the new bike

Do Not Sell My Personal Information