1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 Sore Bloody Arms

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by rab, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Hi Rab, completely agree with duke63 regarding yoga as nearly 60 and still commute on a 996. Love riding the bike and 10+ years of yoga practice means I can enjoy the experience without the need for A&E when I get back!

• Like Like x 3
  2. As was said earlier, it’s important that the levers line up with your arms as you sit on the bike.
    If the levers are at a more horizontal angle than your arms are, you will be tensing your forearms in order to keep your hands in place and that will soon start to hurt.
    If the levers are not pinned in place, loosen them off and angle them down until they line up with your arms better.

• Like Like x 1
  3. 10-15c should see you right.

4. I'm 6 ft 2 and been looking at a ducati sports bike. Anyone else here tall, and, if so, how do you get on with them as a sunny day road bike, and which model would be likely comfiest??

5. I’m 6’4” and the Multistrada 1200 is my ‘go to’ daily ride but I do also have a 748R, a 1098R and a Pangale V4, none of which make any sense but are just a hoot to ride on a sunny day (for not more than about 80 miles though). Take a test ride on the Supersport, that gets good reviews. Andy

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. 26908B33-A060-4095-A289-7D2A2C19EE97.jpeg That’s a sore arm

7. A
    Is there any difference comfort wise at all between 748/849/999/panigale do you find?
    I'm shallow enough that I like the exhaust either hidden or tucked under the saddle.

8. Panigale is the comfiest by a country mile.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Very subjective feeling but my 1098R is slightly more comfortable and easier to move around on than both the 748R and V4. Have to say I’m struggling to shift my weight on the V4 but I don’t seem to need as much lean on it. Andy

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information