1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

South-west Members

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Jewell, Jun 4, 2020.

1. :bucktooth:Might be a bit ‘Far East’ there’s http://www.mattiadiner.co.uk/ at Sparkford
    big car park & doing take away

guess it depends on how many groups of 6 we can get away with :cool:

don’t really know anywhere further west other than Lyme & West Bay

2. Another from Bristol here :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  3. I am up for it ,i am on the somerset ,Dorset ,Devon border, Crewkerne nr yeovil .

• Like Like x 1
  4. +1, near Chippenham and always up for a Hoon.

• Like Like x 1
  5. So it looks like most central area for all is around Wells/Bridgwater/Taunton area but then it might not be much of a ride out for those near there?
    Also with the current numbers need to find somewhere big enough to accommodate 30+ groups of 6 :joy:

6. If you get stopped
    From Taunton you could always head for Lynmouth via Minehead along the coast road across Exmoor then head for Ilfracombe .

7. Devizes base, Vice Pres of UK Monster Owners Club, always up for a spin westward. Fair few around here.

one even has an MV... lol

• WTF WTF x 1
  8. I will join you ladies if I can make it back to the UK in time for the weekend. I will be staying in Clifton, Bristol and I don’t give a fuck about that quarantine bullshit before anyone comments!
    I will be on my 1098R.

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. I reckon Minehead...seems like a great place to ride to and abut middle for everyone ?

10. Would there be any appetite for a week night meet, given that we have lovely long evenings at the moment?

11. We had one yesterday evening at West Bay.

12. Shame I didn't know, I was twenty minutes from there!

13. We tend to look out of the window and get the bikes out there and then.
    Spent many hours in both Germany and France trying to arrange ride outs for groups and on the day only a few turn up.

14. My 2 pennies....

I don’t think their should be a group rideout during this “Max 6 peeps, per group” rule. I think, we all have a blast before and after but I’m not comfortable encouraging a 30 bike ride out during this Corona virus period. We will most likely RV with 2-4 members on route anyways.

We meet, have a brew and a vegan waffle/bacon sarnie, talk utter rubbish and then go home a couple hours later.

Minehead is a good location but I feel a little guilty for the East side guys to come all that way. Albeit, awesome roads around there....

Do we want coastal? On the map, looking around the Yeovil area was most central for the majority.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Fine with that ( i was assuming we'd just meet up and gas - nothing more) - riding in large groups always leads to issues...

16. Minehead good for me, don’t mind a good run out

17. I would only be interested in riding. I can’t think of anything worse than standing around talking bikes with a bunch of other boring twats!

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. Im about 15 mins from you (if you end up in clifton) - id be happy to be left in the dust.....

19. We should set up a WhatsApp group?

20. for the meet up ?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information