1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Special Cars...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Exige, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Binoculars required when driving this bugatti with a bonnet length like that:upyeah:
    Bugatti-Cars-in-the-1920s-and-1930s-1.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  2. Anthill Mob springs to mind.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. I've posted this as it's a 'special' car in Ireland, there being only 5 registered here. Snapped whilst I was out on a run earlier today:)
    IMG_0606.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  4. 1930's Bugatti 35B
    b877d2d1e8b19cd6cb6a07b78f0b8fe404f6a24e.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  5. A jag maybe:thinkingface: in St.Moritz,Switzerland.
    original.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. He looks a bit out of shape :thinkingface: how many proper Exige's are there over there :eyes:

7. D-type. Very nice indeed. And worth an absolute fortune if its original :heart_eyes:

• Like Like x 1
  8. I was thinking he was parked or just pulling away. But if not, yeah a bit out of shape.... and having a rare old time :D

9. I thought parked too at first, but no layby so close :eyes:

10. Sorry, going to have to be a pedant again. That's a C-type. C-type are absolutely gorgeous and one of my all time favourite cars, you know the one you'd buy if you won the lottery big 3 or 4 times. Wouldn't turn down a D-type but I'd always be thinking of the C. As to whether it's original it was registered in December 1952 so the age works (could still be a fake based on an XK120 or Mk7).

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. It's Fangio's and original :):upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  13. I was too lazy to get the books out. Ca-ching on that one then!!!

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. It’s just a great action shot I took as he sped past - not ;). He was actually pulling away from being parked up by the Armco. I’d stopped to admire the view, another biker appeared and stopped to admire the view & chat and then the fella in the Exige S stopped to have a chat. He told me there are only 5 in Ireland & as it’s the first I’ve seen here in 7 years I believe him. I’ve seen more Teslas!
    Anyway, what’s a proper Exige ?

• Like Like x 1
  15. :eek:

The original and rarest Series 1 of course o_O

• Useful Useful x 1
  16. Oops. Fair play, I'm sure you're correct. And yes, the C-type does indeed look stunning! A friend of mine at work has totally restored a D-type (amazing detail btw) and from behind I thought it was the same as his. :):upyeah:

17. Never been in an Exige but I know they're pretty hardcore and track focused with a firm suspension. I'd say the fella needed a chiropractor and some fillings replaced after a blat along that road :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. IMG-20190420-WA0003.jpg Ah few divisions down, but this is on our street

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  19. Just how special are we talking?

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information