1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Special Cars...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Exige, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Just a little? :grinning:

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Just to lower the tone, but still rather unusual I think you'll agree, from the Maritime Museum in Swansea, a wooden car made in Wales...Iechyd Da. IMG_20180810_123957.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  3. I had a wooden car once....it was shit, wooden start! Boom boom

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Then had it painted white to go with the white theme of his garage :no_mouth:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 2
  5. I rest my case:eek:

6. Looks good in black &
    everytime:upyeah:
    mcqueen-car.jpg

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  7. FAA57C15-F8F7-4058-AC45-DA79B0F0AE12.jpeg 8A9A9C1C-D33B-43E6-AF7A-F893935E75F1.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  8. ....often seen out and about around Quorn in Leicestershire. Unrestored and original with about 35k km on it. One owner from new. Hate to think what it’s worth.

80E48C05-92FC-4216-B039-19D43EE19FEA.jpeg

• Like Like x 12
  9. One with a twist:upyeah:
    Capture1JPG.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  10. IMG_1570 (1).JPG

• Like Like x 1
  11. Remember? My mates boss has one which my mate often takes out for a spin, theres something quite special about taking it for a spin in the sun.

12. He left it black and had it in it's own garage away from the white ones :thinkingface:

13. You look after them?
    Where are you, can I come for a look?!

14. Can’t mate sorry there a customers private collection,,,he’s sold a couple now and getting better things in the next couple of months

15. If you know, you know Exi, but according to the program I saw (James May) he'd had it painted white : unamused:

16. Just going off a program I saw with James May too when he drove it :thinkingface: one of us could be loosing it :eyes:

EDIT*** Piston Heads says he never painted it...

#38 Exige, Jan 9, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2019
  17. Thought so but always worth an ask! Ask him if he wants someone to just follow him around all day and boost his ego by telling him how awesome he is?

What do you do out of interest? Detailing at a guess?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information