1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Special Cars...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Exige, Jan 8, 2019.

1. upload_2020-1-1_23-48-47.png

• Like Like x 5
  2. If you want something different, why have two very similar?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. ...is the obvious question

4. That’s her daily runner and what she wants to use for work - but she’s in love with the Porsche”s

5. She’s putting money to cars I buy the bikes - plus I have company car

6. Can’t stretch to the conv to be honest

7. No fun in the bank and we could get hit by a bus tomorrow - want enjoy all the stupid hours we work

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. I'm with her. What vintage are we talking? My mate bought a DB9 new and owned it for 2-3 years. It spent more time back at the dealers than it did on his drive. And the icing on the cake was he took a right old bath when he sold it. It did look and sound great though.

9. 2.6L v8 and sounds awesome, it lives at a farm over here but the guy ain’t selling :(

• Like Like x 1
  10. Don’t apologise fella, if you’ve got the money, enjoy it. Still wouldn’t have two 911s though. What’s the point in that? Aston, Alfa 4C or Lotus Evora would be my playthings if I was as fiscally blessed as you are ;)

• Like Like x 2
  11. Left field choice...Alpine A110

• Like Like x 2
  12. Deff Porsche. Have you ever driven the Aston? Very disappointing IMHO.

13. Only looking at a 997 or a 2006(ish)
    - just something that’s not going to crash in value and will be a bit of fun when the sun shines

14. Did drive one a lot of years ago - but have to be honest not recently- need to drive it first

15. upload_2020-1-2_10-10-23.png

• WTF WTF x 2
  16. 0ebd1712c162569fe33ffd659026641f.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  17. It all seems a bit...........'unnecessary' :thinkingface: Kind of looks nice though.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. 997 great model. Stretch to a gen 2 if you can. Big jump in tech and reliability plus better residuals :):upyeah:

• Useful Useful x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information