1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sports Ducati With The Ugliest Rear End?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Robarano, Apr 9, 2019.

?
  1. 851 /888

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  2. 916 / 996 / 998

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 999

6 vote(s)
    17.1%
  4. 1098

2 vote(s)
    5.7%
  5. Panigale

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  6. V4

4 vote(s)
    11.4%
  7. Desmosedici

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. MHR 900

19 vote(s)
    54.3%
  9. SS

2 vote(s)
    5.7%
  1. When it becomes a sports bike, I'll add it. ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Seem i'm the only one so far who voted Panigale. It just screams to me of a home made customisation, the proportions of it are so wrong.

IMO

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Add the V4R with those silly pipes and uplifted rear end. Outright winner!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. I was tempted to put 1198, as those goddamned shark fin things on undertray made it a pain in the ass.

I got sooo much room in garage now I shifted that rally to Rob. Now I just need to offload a T2b Devon Eurovette VW camper (Late Bay) in need of some welding and paint. Ahem...Wifey wants a T32 Sportline and who am I to argue when it will also transport bikes. Ive tried to contain my enthusiasm less she suspect alterior motives.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
  5. Yeah, but there are a couple of points to consider:
    1. The use of the second-ugliest iteration of the MHR... clearly an attempt to throw the vote.
    2. The popularity of TV shows like Mrs Brown's Boys, comedians like Jim Davidson and the number of people that consider exercise clothing to be every day attire proves beyond doubt that popular opinion is not to be trusted. :)
    I'll just sit in my shed with my ugly bike and drink absinthe... :joy:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Didn't Stuart Easton used to have one like that?

7. Yes. This was his then Jessopp rode it.

8. Most of Jessopp's garage seems to have been for sale lately. Haven't checked the facts but I think Rider's are winding down their roads efforts?

9. The current MotoGP is a bit of a pig too. That toolbox on the back looks like a fat lass with a lunch box in a bum bag. Reminiscent of the old TT bikes a bit.

10. It’s the unslung seat unit, like the V4. Looks like an old chopped fireblade seat after some bearded greaser has streetfighter’d it

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. AMEN!

12. Can you throw this in the mix? Is it an exhaust or a tuba?

[​IMG]

• WTF WTF x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information