1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spotted: Sheds

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Advikaz, May 15, 2022.

1. Why not, I do and they are usually Suzuki’s :joy:

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Love the description of the Honda!
    Last words, oh and it’s furry!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Did he say the following words with a straight face or not, reluctantly has to go.:astonished:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. There’s an amazing shed Audi TT around my way, covered in race stickers, pearlescent purple/gold wrap and the hugest ironing board on the back, the next chance I get I’ll snap it :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Definitely needs snapping. Preferably straight across the middle with a gas axe.

6. Potential winner here guys :joy::joy:
    Spotted on my walk around Brisbane today, had a certain aged “ patina” about it, …what a scruffy shed :scream:..
    728C710B-EBF4-41DA-9688-BEF24E883BDA.jpeg

Interior was filthy, ..you could plant taties in it !

BC759C38-6BC7-44F8-8230-A579A654FDFD.jpeg

Owned by a scruffy dropout surfer dude who was walking back to it as I’d finished talking the pics, ..he was filthier than the van:poop:,..that long since he had a bath, his hair still had afterbirth in it !

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
  7. Looks like the paintwork was carried out after smoking some weed as well.:laughing:

8. I like the van, its got character.

• Agree Agree x 6
  9. Cool guy! Obviously at ease with himself. I like that, help!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Cool looking van

Bit shocked by your prejudice against somebody different to you Poucher, I expect he was amused by a 'Square' taking pictures of his van.
    EDIT - Apologies to Poucher after his explanation below.

#71 Nasher, Jun 13, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. Yup, definitely a spaced out Aboriginal “ Dreamtime” vibe going on with that paint job, I bet that campervan could tell some great stories :D !

@Nasher No prejudice going on here at all mate, just painting a picture with words for the forum members, I’m the least judgmental bloke you’ll ever meet, I couldn’t give a shiny-sh1te what other people do with their lives or appearance, none of my concern ;)

Anyhow,…how do you know I’m a “ square “ :thinkingface:???
    I could be cooler than Penguin-piss for all you know ;) …… unfortunately I’m not like :(

#72 Poucher, Jun 13, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2022
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. No worries @Nasher no need for an apology, in fact…it says something good about your character that you were ready to stick up for someone else :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. no current sheds to offer but did like Syd's.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  14. What about this for a sticker?
    DSC_2086.JPG

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Someone let the poor fucker know it's German.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Clocked this absolute pussy wagon earlier

603AA1AC-B60B-4AEE-A35D-2875123D8C26.jpeg B0FC83B1-0C9D-4DF6-A6C9-4CC27878B86C.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
    • Funny Funny x 3
  17. Seen a few of these when people would fit a wide arch kit, prime it but then run out of money to get it painted so stick their race stickers on anyway (and the obligatory trapped fingers, and Garfield in the window ;))

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Seen better than that back in the nineties. Mini Metro with fibreglass mods to make it look like a 6R4 rally car…..but with standard wheels.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information