1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SPR racing - Nottingham

Discussion in 'Dealer & Workshop reviews' started by Dukedesmo, May 6, 2013.

1. Been finishing my Monster build over the last few weeks and was struggling getting it to run, I took it to SPR racing in Ruddington, Notts. to get the carbs & ignition setup and just wanted to say, what an excellent place; really know their stuff and thoroughly nice blokes to boot. Turned my old air-cooled Monster from a spitting, stalling shitbox that couldn't pull the skin off a rice pudding into a snarling beast that wants to wheelie at every twist of the wrist - now I know why they call it a 'Monster'. Can't recommend them highly enough - anyone in the Notts/Leics area looking for a good, knowledgeable bike shop for any servicing, repairs, tuning etc. should get down there straight away. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Cheers I was gonna try them next now I'm near Loughborough...

3. My bike is in there now and has been looked after by them for the last 10 years, no reason to change...:upyeah:

4. Yep Sam and the team are a really good bunch, in house dyno too if anybody's interested and cups of tea on tap

5. They look after my bikes. Sam and Pete are a top team.

6. I'd love tap that produced tea.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information