1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SS Gallery

Discussion in 'Supersport (1974-2007)' started by Rob, Mar 3, 2012.

1. NO problems with the czech mate... I have lived there for the last 8 years or so and I am still just "showing off" with my miniscule knowledge of the language as well :tongue:

try this....

Diopa - Onlineshop

or here

Ducati Aprilia Kämna - Tuning-Parts Catalog

when I bought mine I actually wanted the superlight seat...Daro Moto sent the wrong one to me...but I decided to keep it anyhow!

2. Thank you for your kind words :smile:

3. So it should be mate...its got your old fairing on it! :biggrin:

• Like Like x 1
  4. [​IMG]

That's my baby's :)

• Like Like x 2
  5. This was my baby :)
    Great memories.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Excuse the girl on it :)

• Like Like x 6
  6. Here's mine

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  7. well, I got bored today, so I decided to turn the red 750 into a yellow 750, seeing as the 600 is currently dead :)
    Must say, I am rather pleased with the result :)

25032012814.jpg

25032012818.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  8. First post to this forum from a former Ducatisti member, here's mine wearing smaller fairing panels than usual and new rear seat unit (still needs to be painted). Have now noticed how bad the downpipes, flanges look!

[​IMG][/IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  9. Very Nice Cafe Racer.

10. You can get some shiny finned alloy ones on Fleabay... but then you have to keep your downpipes polished :tongue:

• Like Like x 3
  11. Very nice...is that a wilbers rear shock?
    Like the pic on Flickr heading into Kirriemuir...home town of one of the great rock voices ...Ronald Belford Scott....Legend,

12. LOL - I tagged Bon (and Peter Pan!) in that picture :biggrin:

Tis indeed a Wilbers - cheers to David / Nog for that :upyeah: Next job is to get the Wilbers fork springs in the 1098 forks and mess about with discs and so on.

There is a build thread 'Project SuperSpurt' over on DuN - I don't have the time or inclination to duplicate it or cross-post here but I hope folks will take a look 'Up North'.

It's knowing that people are watching that spurs me on when motivation and/or funds are low :smile:

13. Pict, I remember your name from Ducatisti.co.uk, I have a strong bond with you Scots, I married one, great little Lass she is too, heading up your way on the bike on thursday for a five day tour of the highlands,hope the weather holds out, but I fear it's closing in.

I have a Wilbers rear on my 900ss and wilbers progressive springs up front in the standard Showas, handles very well I have to say, I had Nog
    over for the weekend, while we were setting the bike up....about a year back now....I will follow your project with interest...why not post a link to in on here?

Eoin

14. Ah Eoin! You have changed your forum name - very confusing :tongue: I remember YOUR project, and even more spookily Nog and I were talking about your bike last week..

I guess a five day tour of the Highlands starting Thursday won't take you anywhere near Moffat on Sunday but if your plans change then the SDC are there in full effect at the Buccleugh Arms from noon. WSB on the big screen at 1pm. Great grub and craic though if the weather closes in I will be giving it a miss myself..

15. That is spooky, Pict, ah Moffat is a little too south for us to get to
    Sunday, it's a shame really as we will have 4 Dukes in the group, the balance
    will be jap bikes and BMW's 16 bikes heading over to invade the beautiful highlands.
    Sunday will take us from Plockton down along the west coast ending up in
    Luss Inverbeg inn for the night. Maybe we will hook up with the SDC next time
    enjoy your bike ride, I know I'm going to get wet at some point over the five days,
    as we would be way too lucky to get that many dry days in a row, get the fires burning
    and keep the pints flowing, as we will be needing many pints in the evening to wet the inside.

Eoin.

• Like Like x 1
  16. This is my old 900ss, owned it for about three years. It was a great bike and I even commuted into London with it a few times, and it always got lots of compliments.

IMG_2395.jpg

17. I've been messing about with Photobucket!

[​IMG]

18. Nice bike!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information