1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SS Gallery

Discussion in 'Supersport (1974-2007)' started by Rob, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Had al superlight those bronze colored bottoms on the forks?

Henk!!!

2. Thought I would add a quick tip. Both mirrors droopy :) I prefer not to cut, rough-up or file stuff as it is a one way street... so I added a single layer of bicycle inner tube, cut into a circle slightly larger than the ball/socket. Cut a small hole for the screw and clamp ball shank to pass through. As the screw is tightened it grips the inner tube from both sides allowing the joint to grip while remaining fully adjustable. Seems to work quite well and is ifinitely repeatable... availability of inner tubes not withstanding!

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. thanks KevB i'll give this a go ,cheers.

4. 20200412_124153.jpg

• Like Like x 10
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. :joy::joy: never tried, Dave :dizzy:o_O

6. it is said Dave, that you have been known to ride wearing Tiddy Oggies, how cool is that ?

7. so here's a pic of mine by way of an apology :- 20180725_173818.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  8. Pink Crocs maybe ? never small pasty like things . ( yes i had to look them up ).

9. How bona ........... :kissing_heart:

10. no this one came with lots of gold coloured fittings on.

11. as it says on my landy number plate ; '' NOT BLOODY CORNISH '' i'm a Brummie !

12. unlike me then Dave, i'm not Welsh but i want to be.

13. Born in omagh n.ireland lived most of my life in the midlands.

• Like Like x 1
  14. A lovely morning so another quick 80 odd miles out. Felt a bit quilty for riding the old girl quite hard but she was fine. My mate was surprised at her, " you don't seem to slow down much for the corners or use the brakes". Yup, that's the secret.

IMG_20200712_094020.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  15. occasionally, around here, we get photographers taking pictures on a series of bends that are popular with bikers, some professional (£'s) others, enthusiastic amateurs (FOC) as was this, no point in me trying to style it up for the camera at my age, so I normally give a friendly wave.
    Watermark_1594119913286.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  16. SNAP ! 57534044_10218446848981016_3389902190767243264_o.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  17. After six years stood still , today was the MOT. It passed.
    There's not alot that makes me smile at the moment, but this is one of them.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 17
Do Not Sell My Personal Information