1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SS Gallery

Discussion in 'Supersport (1974-2007)' started by Rob, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Finally got me carbon fairings :upyeah:.....................oh what colour to do the bike??????

IMG_0468 (1280x960).jpg

IMG_0468 (1280x960).jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. RED RED RED !!!!!!!!!!yellow looks like monkey sick!!

3. Red looks like a baboons arse, yellow looks way better and faster !!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Pablo, important question... where did you get the fairings and how much? :)

5. Just by looking at it go for Black, i think it would look good all carbon??

But Hey it's YOUR bike!!

6. Bloody Hell Pablo I dont beleive my eyes they have turned up

Regards Steve B
    are you going to Calstock the weekend?

p.s paint it red subtle like

7. Howdo!

Sev if your interested in a set then contact this guy Oronero100's Blog

Yep Paul all carbon except the tank which is Kevlar.

Alright Steve not sure about Calstock? Never been before do you have the details? Could be up for it or maybe WSB?

8. I'm getting a liking for this type of project....My spanners are getting dusty after my last jobbie....Hmmmm

Where do the turnie uppie exhausts come from? Are the SL ones?

Cheers

9. Exhaust is a 45mm Sil-motor full race system, front n rear headers altered by Mark Hill to fit the ST3 Cylinders, with lambda bungs.

10. Cafe Racer look or not?

Pablo's mod make mine look paltry by comparison, but I'm not geared up (yet) for major works. So I thought I'd share the state of my pet project. As the bike was a US import CR spec originally I thought I would see if I could make it more in to the CR look. So to date the mods have been mainly cosmetic, but I've added Woodcraft rear sets, SS800 ie rear shock, wilbers progressive (120Kg) rate front springs, & full floater disks. Next is the addition of the ally swingarm, split FCRs which I'm starting off by mounting on the stock manifolds, and then looking at upgrading the stock ignition system which I'm undecided about on what to hit first. Lastly a spaghetti header system is on the shopping list.

IMG_0052.jpg IMG_0053.jpg

Just need to clean her up a bit.

IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

11. Not mine, but I saw it at my mates workshop, where it was having an exhaust system made. Its a 900SS with Radical bodywork, the owner told me he had a complete front end off a 1098S to go on it next. He said it would be on a stand at the NEC last year, but I dont know if it was.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. I like the cans but the right side route is effin awful.

AL

13. Plus one for the cans. Until I looked closer I thought the rh can was just hanging ther, then I noticed the two tiny support struts welded to the frame. If I were him I'd rethink that layout

14. It also looks as though the pipes lengths aren't equal.

15. Mine
    1993 900 Superlight MK1 No 110
    RH Side.jpg

RH Side.jpg

#117 sim900sl, Aug 28, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Heres mine prior to the Amoco Cadiz issue!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. Do like the yellow ones! Was my first colour choice for an SS til I found out they were restricted?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information