1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale St, Corse Dynamics Bar Risers

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by The Bard, May 6, 2014.

1. 1" Risers, brand new, still in packaging, never used. Bought from the US. Will suit ST2, ST4, ST4s, 1998 - 2003

[​IMG]

looking for £100 posted (cost me more than that to have them shipped from the US and pay duty)

PM me...

2. Hi - do you still have these for sale? Did you try fitting them?
    Pete

3. I have some if those are sold.

4. Hi- yes interested in getting some of these (tho a little worried they may touch my aftermarket front fairing). Are they the ones with the 7 degree rake option and how much are you looking for? Pete

5. Mick- looks interesting. I've got a 2001 st4 rather than an st4s- would these still fit? Also, does this system basically include new bars so need to buy separate cip-ons? An finally, how many beer vouchers would you be looking for?

6. Hi Pete, according to the cyclecat brochure, they are the same. If you go to " Bar systems", search for " Ducati ST4s" and then go onto " DBR5 or DBR15 ", you will see what I mean. You won't need to buy new bars as they are included. I'm looking for £150 plus postage. Thanks .. Mick

7. Mick - these look interesting, but the cyclecat site suggests that they only raise by up to half an inch (and also lower by up to an inch and an eighth). I already have a half inch block in which isn't enough. Am I reading it right? If it does offer an inch rise then I may be interested. Is the price negotiable? Pete

8. If you look at the mounts that go over the fork tops [with the blue anodised nuts], they give you 1/2", the bars themselves can slide up those mounts to give approx another 1/2". Then, the bars can be adjusted from a sloping position to just about flat. Also, the bars can be adjusted towards or away from you to get the most comfortable position for you.

9. Mick - on looking at the Cyclecat brochure further, it seems that the DBR5 and DBR15 'differ only in the hole patterns for the installation of stock controls on the handlebars'. So it looks slightly different for the ST4 and ST4S - you have the DBR15 kit and I need the DBR5.
    If this can be solved, what colour is your kit? Pete

10. Hi Pete, the colour is silver. The hole is to locate the pip on the fittings. I would set everything up to suit me and then drill holes where needed. Mick

11. Mick - so would these holes have to be threaded holes? Not sure what you mean by the 'pip'. I've got heated grips, which I guess shouldn't change things? So if the controls just slide off the old grips and are easy to fix to the clip ons, the clutch and throttle cables don't need extending, then sounds good. However, with the need for drilling, would you take £100 plus postage (by PayPal)?

12. Pete ,the switches on both bars have a small pip that locates in a small hole [3mm approx.] to stop the switch rotating on the bar. They aren't threaded. I don't know about the heated grips. The price is firm. Mick.

13. Mick- ok, thanks for all the info over the past few days but the price is a bit high and so I'll leave it. Pete

14. How can they be too high? You were willing to pay £100 for a couple of 1" plates. These area full system. But I guess if £100 is your max spend.

dbr5.gif

15. Yeah- we're not all rich mate.

16. 'ain't that the truth bruv.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information