1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

St2 Cafe Racer

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by thomas jacob, Jan 25, 2018.

1. iam doing a project and would like to know which fuel tank will look best for a cafe racer ? also would the fuel pump inside the st2 tank be standard fit for some other tank ?

2. Hi Thomas,
    You are limited to the following (which would still need checking) if you are wanting the fuel pump internal with no issues, but this is only going off the Fuel Flange O-Ring and the fuel pump being the same across these maodels: 916 / 996 / 748 / 998 / ST2 / ST3 / ST4.

As to what would suit - it really is personal choice on these matters - if your building it then it has to look right to you and no one else! I would suggest a good look through Google Images for ideas initially.

Welcome to the forum :):upyeah:

3. Redmax do custom tanks for ducs.

4. Hi Thank you , I like 996 tank and iam trying to buy off ebay .hassle is after it is shipped out to Bahrain and if it does not accept the fuel pump it will be a waste because the shipping itself is equal to the cost of the tank. Could you help me a lil bit more on this

5. The fuel pump itself is the same, as is the o-ring, not sure if the whole assembly or the same.
    @nelly will likely know... :)

6. yep. They should fit/swap over but the flange is a little different due to ST having separate fuel level sender. May be just the sender that alters the assembly part number, but like Exige said, the o-ring is the same so the fitting dimension will be.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information