1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Star.ace's Hand Guards For 950 / 939 /821

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by star.ace, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Hmm, at that price I may well be interested. I wonder what the chances of a group buy are if we can get enough people interested in different variants

2. maybe I will retouch prices - I am talking with some suppliers (turn and mirrors) - we are talkin about structural carbon parts and unique design and if I want to give you top quality I have to use top suppliers. Keep in mind how ducati OEM parts cost....

• Like Like x 1
  3. I can make special prices for group buy for this forum - let me talk with admin

• Like Like x 3
  4. Does this include taxes?

5. I started writing war and peace then about leaving the EU and all sorts of shit. All I’ll say is that I’m still buying goods from the EU without paying import duty or VAT currently but who knows if that will change :rolleyes:

6. yes and for now no new tax from Italy to Uk (but I am working with my supplier to retouch prices)

7. How many would we need to make a group buy worthwhile?

8. min 5 user to have a good discount
    starting 10 user to have a great discount

If all parts will be send to one single address of course is better for all (if all are for UK it is better to ship to one single address)

9. I am in the USA. I would be interested in a group buy for the handguards with signals and mirrors.

Need to see pictures of it installed on a bike first. Not just the drawings. Looks very promising!

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. sure ;-)

11. You can be the guinea pig mate.
    Really looking forward to seeing these when fitted.

12. last tests on bike...

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  13. Very clean look!

How does the inner attachment point fit to the handle bars?

Any video of the unit with LEDS blinking?

14. Do you plan to do a controlled drop test to see if the hand guards protect the controls in a fall? Or is that not a design consideration/claim?

15. just make crash test in lab - 10 times better than hand guards with metal bend - it is not a simply piece of carbon ;-)

• Like Like x 1
  16. next week carbon parts on bike with attachment braket and turn on

• Like Like x 3
  17. Coming on nicely Giuseppe!

• Like Like x 1
  18. thanks!

19. wings on hand guards (optional) - for precision drive at high speed (tested on track after FEM analysis)

wing 1.jpg

wing 2.jpg

20. last check - tomorrow new picture of carbon parts (matt finish) on 950

carbon.jpg

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information