1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Starace Rs Perfomance Intake Kit

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by The_hyper_guy, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Have you had a chance to install the kit yet? I fitted his intake to my 939 and was happy with the results, this RS kit looks better again.

2. I installed my kit along with the dedicated UpMap the other day. It changed the bike. It really did. The power comes on even more fiercely now. And I find myself running out of gears really fast. Kind of scary. But fun as hell. And Giuseppe has been really helpful during the proces and helped me along the way with all my many questions.

• Like Like x 2
  3. I’m still after an airbox lid, anyone?

4. Mine arrived this morning :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. hey hyper guy. did you order on FB on his name or does he have a site now ? ....jeg har en hyper 950 / husqvarna 701sm og bor i Vedbæk Nordsjælland ... mangler du en at kører med ?

6. Hey du. Jeg købte det direkte hos Giuseppe. Kan sende dig hans info hvis det er. Det lyder til du købte den fine maskine hos Feldballe. Jeg er tit i Humlebæk med min cykel og er altid klar på en tur. Fang mig evt på Instagram under navnet the_hypermotard_guy

7. And in English? It is an English/British website after all.

8. Which one did you get and have you a photo?

9. BE97AFBD-233D-4307-A938-D1EE1F26231D.jpeg 028236FB-6D41-480F-BA09-9D6A56997E6C.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  10. So I fitted the RS kit, rode it a few times then downloaded the T800 D187 map :) I have to say it rode very well on the “stock” Termignoni map so the expense of a T800 isn’t 100% necessary but I already had one. Thanks Giuseppe!

#30 Maplesyrup, Sep 17, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  11. Is your website up and running yet with prices of the products

12. I'm waiting on my kit. Hoping it will deliver this week.

13. With a bit more time on the Hyper I wasn’t so impressed with the T800 map, whilst it wasn’t terrible (my 939sp with the Termi map wasn’t very refined but I loved it) I just knew there was more torque to be had particularly at low rpm so I took it into Chris at CJS, the difference is quite amazing! The T800 “Race” map was something around 109 hp at the wheel, Chris has mine at 112 and it’s super smooth off idle all the way to the redline.

It was the first Hypermotard 950 ECU he had worked on so leaving it with him for a week helped things for us both time wise and I’m super impressed with the results, thanks Chris

• Like Like x 2
  14. I’ve heard good things about Chris. I’ll be taking my V4S to him when the warranty runs out.

15. Ive put almost 200 miles on since the RS intake/de-cat pipe and T800.I have the Term slip ons.
    Together all works well.
    I notice above 4500rpm. bike pulls much harder at higher rpm.Sounds awesome too.

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information