1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stillages

Discussion in 'Non bike stuff for sale' started by dukesox, May 3, 2019.

1. I have about 40 stillages available. They are mainly 110cm x 110cm x 160cm but there are some taller ones. All a bit tatty but serviceable . I dont want anything for them, just to get them moved on so collection only or I can get them delivered at your cost. Located in LU4 9DZ.
    Great for storing things that dont stack easily and they can be moved around with pump/pallet truck.

Let me know if interested and happy for them to go individually or in larger quantities.

stillages.jpg

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. Ideal for the wife or girlfriend :thinkingface:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. How many shall I put you down for ?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. You'd need to soundproof them first...

5. It's a very deep forest :eyes:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Is that all you have got :eek:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. @Exige Nope, plenty more and can offer storage too !

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  8. well this thread got pretty dark pretty quickly

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Maybe try some of the doggy rehoming charities?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Perfect for those shit,shit,shit politicians:upyeah:

11. You could put them all just outside the companies gates with a sign, free to a good home. I bet the people of the collecting scrap metal in the early hours of the morning persuasion, will have them away overnight.

12. bIG dOLL hOUSE.jpg

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. These might be ok for our line of business (escalator installations). I’ll pass it on to the boss on Monday.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. That is a lot of metal must be really useful for someone other than weighing it in, that will have a mega use, people have got really good at making something out of what appears to be nothing, alternative if you did want it scrapping I could help you shift it all might take me two days using my van if scrapyard is local

15. Hopefully they will all end up being taken to be used but I`ll keep your offer in mind just case . Thanks.

16. yes agree hope these can be used, I suppose transport is going to be the stumbling block if someone 200 miles away wants one, if I can help i will, I do not use a tail lift unfortunately, what weight are these roughly? A two man lift or forklift on site?

17. A 2 man lift but forklift is easier. I had someone offer to take them all but they wanted me to deliver which would have cost about a grand as 2 full artic loads. Bit of a liberty as I`m giving them away.

18. Some people are very cheeky I find it very strange, if people want these maybe I can help I’m around your way a bit maybe next Thursday and a week on Monday I can pass by coming north my van is 4.5 metre long in the back

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  19. They must be 40+kg each

20. We have a few big lorries with lifting gear and moffetts.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information