1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Streetfighter 1098 Stiff Clutch

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by Cupid Stunt, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Pretty sure they are the same as mine but I'll need to fire up laptop tomorrow to check.

2. Stack height was to high but is now sorted, sat in the garage tonight having a play, i've now got a stack height of 38.5mm and the lever action is dead soft.
    It was very theraputic.
    I also changed the fluid reservoirs :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  3. Oooooo, pics?

4. I will do when I am happy with the way they look, at the moment they look like they are stuck yo high :(

5. What make did you go for?

6. Soup on offer...or maybe something slightly different...
    You need a fuck off big socket, impact wrench and torque wrench..Loctite and grease.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Mine came off with a 75cm breaker bar.

8. I've got Rizoma they were on my Pani but have returned that to stock parts only, had to buy new brackets

9. Looks like I might need your assistance then my torque wrench is crap

• Like Like x 1
  10. Rizoma fluid tanks fitted
    2017-07-13 01.JPG 2017-07-13 02.JPG 2017-07-13 03.JPG 2017-07-13 04.JPG 2017-07-13 05.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  11. Crikey, they stick up! The extra drag will knock off about 10mph I reckon!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. And the rest :)

13. Look like the people harvesters from The Matrix.

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. They looked a lot better on the panigale

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. In the photos, they don't appear too pretty. Maybe in real life they look better?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. I think I need brackets that don't stand as proud. Might have to get custom ones made.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Decided to have another play with the clutch today as I got a delivery of friction and steel plates.
    Learnt one thing today if the pressure plate is a bit stubborn to remove under no circumstances DO NOTpull the clutch cleave rto help push the pressure plate out.

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. So you been bleeding the clutch then......

19. YEah I had no option really.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Been there. Always make sure clutch fluid is near max before removing pressure plate and don't pull clutch!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information