1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Streetfighter Gallery

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by Rob, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Quick shifter is great to use, feels very positive on the gear changes, unlike the one on my panigale which feels a bit spongy. It came in the race pattern when I bought it, I'll probably change it to normal pattern like my other bikes otherwise it gets a bit confusing and leads to unintentional nasty gear changes.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Have to agree. I have some Termis here in a box and have just got hold of a suitable ECU, so will probably get them fitted before this coming season.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I run all my bikes in race change, I've used that since my first race bike, found it easier, so never went back....never used a quick shifter though....might look into that, but to be fair, my SFS would be the last bike I would put it on....sort of defeats my reason for owning a SFS....to go out for "steady" rides!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. IMG_20190423_082712_301.jpg

• Like Like x 10
  5. IMG_20190511_182710.jpg Just love my 1098 SF.......

• Like Like x 5
  6. Picked up my new sf last week an love it!
    Girlfriends not to happy though as we cant find rear seat. Does anyone have one lying around they would like to sell? :)

20190513_164320.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  7. Hey bro....I've got one....is yours the 1098 same as mine ?

8. Hi yes mate same as yours!

• Like Like x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  9. You'll be lucky.....very difficult to find a good, low mileage, "minter"!!
    Perhaps you could have one of these V4's when they arrive?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Urgh! Wash your mouth out Steve. :mad:

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Did I tell you that I've got a "minter"!!

Was out on it Saturday.....it's ace!!!

• Like Like x 1
  12. :( You better not have got her wet, she doesn't like rain. :splat:

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Never been wet whilst in my care!!!

• Love You Love You x 1
  14. I once bouled her through a wet patch after washing the car when I had her. :worried: Perilously close. o_O

IMG_6059s.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  15. Nice one Olly, I've got the seat here....also, looking at your picture, do you need the foot rests too?
    If you need them, I have them as well. I took mine off, and to be honest, it was a massive pain in the Asse....Let me know.
    07807259470 and I'll sort out a figure for you, and send you a picture etc....WhatsApp

• Useful Useful x 1
  16. 6CE35FE8-79F9-4829-8CB5-F3CAA3309955.jpeg Happily back in the fold after a year on those pesky Japanese bikes.

Ridden a few hundred miles on the Streetfighter 848 and already feels like home. Love it.

Must admit I loved the termis on my Evo but they did actually give me tinnitus (true story), so I’m not going to change a thing.

• Like Like x 3
  17. Here's my 1098 SFS as restored by me last year.

I changed the frame colour to red

IMAG1242.jpg

IMAG1244.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  18. Hi Gimlet, I’m picking up a 1098SFS next week. I need to improve the turn in which was difficult on my test ride. I’ve heard that the SFS is slow to turn so no big surprise. You mention suspension setup: any pointers?
    Cheers

19. Me and the 1098 SF at Silverstone on Friday..... Man, I kicked some super bike ass

Got bumped up to Blue by the end of the second session....

111_4154.jpg

Do Not Sell My Personal Information