1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Streetfighter Gallery

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by Rob, Mar 3, 2012.

• Funny Funny x 2
  1. I think you'd like a set of those!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. I have just finished fitting the repainted bodywork to my SF848. I also did a few other things to it whilst I had all the bodywork off it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  3. Looks pretty !

4. Thanks. The colour is Porsche Atlas Grey. It changes colour a bit depending upon the lighting. In bright sunlight it is a blue/grey as you see in the photos. When it is overcast and a bit darker it is a more purple shade of grey. As it gets darker it becomes almost black looking.

5. Brute.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 3
  6. Screen Shot 2020-07-13 at 10.32.38.png

Not mine but done by a German dealer. Not sure if I like it as Red is such a strong link to the Ducati brand. what do you think?.......

Screen Shot 2020-07-13 at 10.32.38.png

• Like Like x 9
  7. Whilst I dont dislike it, i prefer the Red. Think you lose some of the shape of the bike.. could just be the lighting though.

8. It does look very flat. I think you need a little colour to make it interesting if you're going to go all black. The matt finish to pretty much everything cheapens it a bit. I'm going to make everything that is pressed aluminium ceramic black, and leave it at that.

9. Brought my v4s home on Friday. It is an amazing machine! Already in love with it, swapped a s1k for it. 033F5C53-0EF4-4833-A0A0-5D1E682FE14F.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
  10. Thought you guys might enjoy this picture I shot a few years ago of my mate on his Streetfighter 1098S.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  11. Showing total disregard for other road users
    I hate people that can wheelie like that.....

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Some subtle mods to give it a little more presence. From front to rear: Ducati Performance front mudguard, red anodised calliper spacers, Ducati screen, ceramic coated rad and oil cooler shrouds, Evotech rad and oil cooler guards, Quad-Lock Qi phone holder, Evotech crash sliders, Lieb-Speed frame covers, Ducati tank grips, ceramic coated exhaust shrouds, Lieb-Speed heel guards, Ducati performance hugger and swingarm protector, Evotech tail tidy. Evotech tank guard and front axle sliders still to do as well as throttle slop spacers to fit. Toying with going with handlebar mirrors. Then I'm done.

IMG_0252.jpeg

• Like Like x 9
  13. Looks much better with the silver parts coated black. Should be like that from the factory.
    Personally I think the engine casings would look better black as well.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Interesting you colored the exhaust and radiator shrouds black. I was thinking of that and it looks good.

15. heres my first effort as customising.......
    introducing 'Il Molto Bianco Veloce' :cool:
    and before i get a hard time for my lack of tail tidy, im undecided what to use and besides.....it rains alot here! :p:joy:

Ducati StreetfighterV4s Bianco.jpg

• Like Like x 9
  16. I wrapped the silver radiator covers as I had some carbon wrap lying about.

6441A796-4C3E-4B80-A314-68D0981D375F.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  17. Kielder dam, Northumberland

DDA6BBE7-0D95-4A9A-B629-7F6117F468DA.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  18. How are you finding the wrapping on the radiator guards? Is it staying in place? What did you do to change the exhaust covers?

19. The wrap is fine, no peeling or marks and easy to wipe off flies etc.

For the exhaust covers I wiped them with panel wipes then masked off the stainless parts and just bought a £7 can of 650c black heat proof spray and slowly built up the coats. It dries in minutes. I then started the bike and let it run for about 30 minutes, or go for a run to bake it on.
    Seems to be holding up ok.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information