1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Streetfighter Gallery

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by Rob, Mar 3, 2012.

1. the (almost) perfect touring machine :cool::upyeah:
    Photo taken on Wild Atlantic Way, Kerry during a very rare spell of 28c sunshine week! :cool::sun:
    Ducati Streetfighter V4 ring of kerry.jpg

• Like Like x 8
  2. I’ve been thinking of luggage solutions for my Streetfighter when it finally arrives. I like the kriega. Are they easy enough to attach? thanks

3. I literally just saw this image on a Facebook group.

How did they fair on the trip?

I guess there's a couple of points under the seat to attach the kreiga hooks too secure to the US bags?

• Like Like x 3
  4. I have the kriega 50 combo with the V4 specific fitting kit. Not had a chance to use it yet tho

5. How did you find ‘touring’ with the v4 tank range?

Thinking of changing my multi to the SFV4. Most of my biking is days out, but could of times a year i get a ‘tour’ to Scotland or over to France (when COVID eventually subsides). My main hesitation is a perception of very limited tank range!

6. I did 500 miles last weekend on mine. Not overly fast but a spirited speed and managed 95 miles before the fuel light came on. Then once on it only took 9-10 litres to fill so seems the light comes on at a very conservative point.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. I plan on carrying a few litres of fuel in the 10L Kriega dry bag just incase

8. Thanks.

I know I’m over thinking it to some degree, i always used to tour on my sports bikes (including an RSV4) and never gave tank range a second thought! Been a little spoilt having a multi the last 6 years.

The only time tank range is going to be a particular issue is if i decide to tour to Scotland and the 400 mile motorway leg from home to Fort William which is my usual ‘first stop’. I’d also given some thought to carrying a litre of emergency fuel in my Kriega.

I was in Scotland last month, spotted several SFV4s on the roads in the highlands so clearly owners are making it work.

• Like Like x 1
  9. hey guys, sorry for late reply!
    honestly, the tank range just becomes part of my riding considerations on this bike! this bike is so much fun and so capable that I forget everything when I'm riding it and just enjoy the moment.
    Maybe I'm at the age when riding for an hour to an hour and a half (which is about when the fuel light comes on), is plenty and I'm quite happy to stop and have and cappuccino before doing it all over again? :cool:

• Like Like x 3
  10. .....

IMG_1637.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  11. .....

IMG_1648.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  12. Blue sky….. you lucky sod! This is all I got when I went to Wales…. The bike is only clean because the rain didn’t give dirt time to stick!!!

04F6F8D8-4120-45D3-B0E9-4864750D0A37.jpeg

13. This is good info' thank you and I've ordered one from Sports Bike Shop.
    My SFV4S will be here for March 22 and I've a Kreiga US20 & 10 bags that I've used before stacked on my SDR.
    Looks like now I can take the SFV4S to the TT next year and leave the GS @ home.

14. stand back....'Fighter on track!! :astonished::upyeah:

AL5_4010.JPG

• Like Like x 5
  15. I wonder if that Kreiga mounting kit is the same for the V2, as I only use Kreiga luggage on my bikes. Edit - just read the reviews and yes it does!

16. #298 Daveboy 749s, Mar 11, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2022
    • Like Like x 4
  17. Here's my beauty :heart_eyes:

D7D366A7-0FD3-42DF-AAD6-9F0175D683FB.jpeg

A4AEC912-A733-48DB-8BE8-6B467FE2C99A.jpeg

CFFF4448-885F-45F9-8F12-F843D743F09C.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information