1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Streetfighter Gallery

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by Rob, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Really? :Wideyed: I read less than 150 were imported to the UK and only a handful of those were S models with Ohlins.

2. Really? Cool :cool: I read somewhere this was mere spin :Angelic:

3. Me too, but it came from a reliable source, so must be true. :Bag:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. That looks the business!

Cheers Ed
    'I'm dropping the hammer!'

• Like Like x 1
  5. Streetfighter vs Monster 1100evo

IMG_3190.JPG

And my Streetfighter alongside the north sea

IMG_2987.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  6. After crashing my 848, I've switched to a Streetfighter 848. Love this bike! The DP Quickshifter is a really cool gadget.

[​IMG]

Plenty of things on my wishlist, but first I'm going to ride the thing!

• Like Like x 3
  7. Now I've worked out how to post pictures there's no stopping me upload_-2 (1).jpg

8. upload_-1 (1).jpg

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. great day out other than a few showers I got caught in
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. Here's mine. Taken the day after a 580 mile 11 hour ride to Scotland on the August bank holiday weekend.
    [​IMG]

11. This the look I'd like if had an SF. Always had a softspot for the SF and having seen this one and a white custom one(http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n557/kierownik1/IMGP8772.jpg) I got an itch that want do a custom SF with a 1098R engine/setup. Funds and parts allowing. Just usual pipedream at the minute and have spent last 3 days looking into 1098R engine,electronics prices. Then would need a really cheap bargain SF/1098S/1198S come up. Lightly crashed would be good.

$_57.JPG

IMGP8772.jpg

#132 imbloodyskintagain, Sep 23, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  12. A Streetfighter S is genuinely very quick bike. You may want to have a blast on one before getting into a very expensive project.

The 1098R is mental, you can't get away from it, but I think you'll be surprised how good the standard SFS is. It hasn't got the outright power of the 'R', but that's not what the bike is about imo.

@Exige has one you know, not many people know about it. :)

13. I have one, it's going for an mot tomorrow. Got a van too, and a cabinet :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Well,
    Had my eyes on a 1098 trackbike with V5 that had been tricked up to a higher spec then a 1098S and it would of been a good base to start with and have kept my costs down abit, but its just bloody sold.
    The 1198 on here with knackered engine was tempting, but for me it was to much money and I'm the sort person who can try low ball someone when there down already.

15. Might be selling my SF. Standard model but with factory Ohlins and K-tech suspension upgrades. Suspension is now better than an S. The only thing it lacks is the TC but There's so much mechanical grip and feedback from the chassis it really doesn't need it. And its got a Rich Lewellyn tuned and blue-printed engine. Not quite as quick as an R but I bet its not far behind.

16. Hi Mate,
    The idea of it is more about the challenge of it and I really need something as a distraction from a few things rightnow. Even the chase up of parts is greta for me, even if getting headache from hours of laptop internet searching.

17. HA,
    Look what video I just found of the one and only white custom 1098SF With those stunning Gold OZ Wheels...:hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information