1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Streetfighter V4

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by Pappy, May 26, 2020.

1. What is the ergonomics like - could a short fatty ride it? (me) - how des it compare to other models (not Pani)

2. would have thought so. go get a demo ride, they're now available

3. Not in Wales..

Still on lockdown

I hope M&P have one to sit on when I take in the Scrambler at the end of the month for a service - they have not called me back to confirm - despite leaving message with a human yesterday...

• Like Like x 1
  4. I can confirm short and fat works !

5. In fact I think it's compulsory !

6. tall and fat works too :)

7. How short and round?

8. 5'10 105kg ....... all muscle

9. Thats not short or fat...

5'7 - 27" inside leg... +KG...

10. Ahhhh, then I suggest

71Y95LSoxrL.jpg

11. I managed a Multistrada DVT...

12. Then you are good to go, you sit quite deep into the bike. More so than the Tuono whereby i'm on tip toes. I'm a 32 inside leg so on the SF I'm almost flat footed ie 1 foot flat the other 75% down

13. Will try one (hopefully) - THANKS

14. Fecking lightweight, I can only dream of 105kg :joy: Andy

• Like Like x 1
  15. 7779BE17-444A-4C15-BD2B-3D9015DD6FEE.jpeg 321B5993-9494-4041-BD1C-14996C22BB82.jpeg C6246E17-978C-4F5C-BFCB-F888CA2D0D44.jpeg

And so it begins !

Moto Gadget Blade Mirrors
    ASV Levers regular (BRC550 & CRC550)

• Like Like x 3
  16. Just a Head's up for anyone after the Evotech Tail Tidy that are on back order. Just spoke to them on the phone, They are essentially all in hand and they are at the packing stage with intention to start sending them out early next week... he said Tuesday.. then finished with maybe Thursday. I also asked if the Pani V4 fits the SF and that was a NO, something to do with the cable routing.

Hope this helps

• Like Like x 1
  17. The angles work nicely with it I think

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. cheers mate. did you order tail tidy direct from them? my dealer is throwing one in as part of the deal so wonder if they have got dealer orders out this week. hope so as being PDI today :)

19. They act as a width gauge when filtering.

If they can go through a gap, the go faster wings can..

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information