1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Streetfighter V4

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by Pappy, May 26, 2020.

1. Through the dealer for me as well, only called them to see if it was days or months before they were available as it's holding me up with a few other bits.

2. Also at 180mph they give you an extra kilo of downforce

3. Those mirrors look nice, but they do reduce filtering opportunities when riding on the London road-to-nowhere (M25).

4. I agree, but after a while you get used to it. I'm quite broad in the shoulders and the stocks just dont work for me as always shifting around. Personnel preference of course but I think the bar ends tidy up the lines on a Naked and make it look a bit more aggressive.

5. Been out on my dealers demo today... mighty impressed!

My bike should be arriving this week and collection in a couple of weeks after that.

20200620_132059.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Saw one on the A30 today coming out of Wilton

8. How bad was the wind?
    Some of the journalists would have you think it’s awful.

9. Coming from a Monster 1200R I didn't find it any worse.

Most of the reviews I've seen reckon it's 95ish plus that it's bad. That's to be expected from a naked IMO

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. just done 150 miles today. takes bit of getting used to after 1260 PP but as the miles flow, it just gets better and better. wind not really too much of a problem - imagine it would be if you wanted to sit at high speeds on autobahn all day but great for hooning about. bit thirsty; saw fuel light after 85 miles :) and then i picked up a 14mm screw in side wall of rear tyre. took it out and seems like it dug itself into the fat new rubber and hasn't penetrated; very lucky. Enjoying it imensely; roll on first Euro trip to the Harz in Aug!! :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information