1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Streetfighter V4s Insurance

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by scratch pervert, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Will do Ian!

It's looking like Mid July before the dealer can get it ready :sob:

2. A few weeks off. All Gregg’s and Costa’s should be open by then. :upyeah:
    Are you getting it from Sheffield?
    Give us a shout if you remember.

Ian

• Agree Agree x 1

3. Getting it from Nottingham

• Like Like x 1
  4. pfffft ! 42 5 years NCB, NO points, Bike trac as standard, lives in a brick built garage £1,250

• WTF WTF x 1
  5. Yipe! Who's quoting that?

6. 20200625_135015.jpg yup £300 for this

• Like Like x 4
  7. Where do you live, Basra?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  8. If anything like my buds wife it's a like for like purchase:confused:. My InDoors doesn't care what I buy within reason.

• Lock Thread Lock Thread x 1
  9. New models are insane. I insured my 899 for £1000 in my second year of riding, no NCB. Live in practically the model f**kin village, biggest criminals are the animals.

Year after, I went to insure a V2, practically the same engine. Had 1 year NCB at this point, got quoted £2.4k. Nuts

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Nope. Declared all bits - though slip on rather than full system still bloody expensive. Didn't really seem worried about that. Taken a note just in case. With Be moto

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ducat
    Ducati Insurance... I had to tell a porker as well, ie I told them I was quoted that number from another insurer ... in reality the best i could get was £1350 !!! with some hindsight now I certainly feel less smug.

12. I'm with Grove & Dean, have you tried them for a quote?

13. I've just collected mine and it doesn't have BikeTrac AFAIK. And that link doesn't work and doesn't seem to be on the Ducati site anymore...

14. I've just collected mine and it doesn't have BikeTrac AFAIK. And that link doesn't work and doesn't seem to be on the Ducati site anymore...

15. strange, mine definitely does. had it less than a month so unless they have quietly dropped the scheme........ask the dealer

• Like Like x 1
  16. Mine was registered at the end of June and has Biketrac. It must have been a promotion for the first half of the year.

17. Definitely got Biketrac on mine.

18. I have Biketrac on mine, kept in a secure car park etc.etc. £1250...

• WTF WTF x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information