1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Streetfighter V4s On Track

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by Robarano, Jun 17, 2020.

1. :)

• Like Like x 3
  2. Newsflash! Naked bike suffers from lack of wind protection.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Got a real hard on for these

4. I’m beginning to like these a lot.

5. Neevesey says they’re hard to wheelie. I saw lots of wheelies in this review...
    ?

Consensus seems to be this is a good bike. Really looking forward to getting mine now.

6. What was the verdict in this weeks MCN, where I think they were comparing it to the new Duke and H2?

7. I had one for a few hours on Saturday and after the initial first few miles of re-adjusting from the Multi and taking it out of Street mode, I really enjoyed it, lovely engine and box (not ridden V4 before) easy to ride through towns but once on some decent roads it’s a different machine again. Wind blast is an issue for any long journeys but didn’t really bother me in the time in had it.
    Overall a fantastic machine, but would I buy? Probably not I’m 55 years old now and it’s too much for my old brain to keep up with and 25k with the full exhaust....wow :eek:

DBBCBFF9-2576-43DB-81B4-4A9183462BDA.jpeg
    D7B981EA-E9EB-4CBD-ACA3-196764514715.jpeg

8. Had one for a day myself , really rapid bike that’s easy to ride .
    The wind is much worse than the super duke , mt10 , & Tuono
    ThAt for me is a deal breaker , don’t like that at all , it would bug me.
    Great in the corners though

[​IMG]

9. I can’t find one with a demo - which dealer was that please?

10. Ducati Manchester

• Like Like x 1
  12. Easy fix......

FFE7DDF1-B0F4-4203-9433-82E065753322.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 3
  13. Have to say I surprised myself by listening to the whole video. I have only ever ridden an 848 Streetfighter and don’t really get the whole Streefighter thing but I’m tempted to try one now. Andy

14. Just an observation, I’ve a Monster 1100S and recently removed the wing mirrors and fitted bar end mirrors, the difference it made to the air flow was dramatic. It’s now much cleaner and noticeably less buffeting around my head. Same thing might apply here and an easy mod to do.

15. If trying one, make sure you wear leather and not textile jacket. I found 75+ tough with textile, where leather it was over 100 before it became a problem on the s1000r

#15 bradders, Jun 27, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2020
  16. Mines a Gortex textile, not come across Snot textile before :joy::D (sorry) Andy

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. A stray s...

18. How ugly is that H2!!! What was Kawasaki thinking?
    If it wasn’t for the price I would seriously look at the SFV4, the wings look ridiculous though. £20K is just too much.
    A mildly refreshed Tuono must surely be on the cards.

19. I recently sold my 1098 Street Fighter, I loved it so much...an animal and a riot to ride. Overall a great machine, and really really cool to look at (kickback stare inserted here)
    But for me, I liked doing miles and trying to keep up with the boys, also my track day was wicked fun on the SF but the straightaway at Silverstone was a killer at 140, my head was almost ripped off. It was fine at 90 but over that....hell no.
    I'm all about 1198 now, just as comfy to ride and heaps of protection. Wouldn't go back to an SF even tho I love the look of this new one.

20. I had a 1098SF back in 2011, always regretted selling it. Hard to find a decent one now.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information