1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Streetfighter V4s On Track

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by Robarano, Jun 17, 2020.

1. you might find mine at motorbikes4all.com it's a riot and the can I had made to 98dB
    (just checked, it's sold)
    So your absolutely right, you can't find a good one

2. seastar norwich got a demo on the road too

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. SMC Sheffield :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. I’m down south so there a little far sadly

5. Chelmsford have one if any closer?

6. Thanks, that’s Essex way I think?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Slightly off topic but after watching many, many videos on YouTube about the SFS one said there’s a recall for the quick shifter ...

I’m having a test ride next weekend .... just want to try that V4 engine !

8. Yup. But new ones being PDI etc have already been sorted. I asked before picked mine up this week

9. Pretty sure Motorapido and Snells have demos

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. Rapido most certainly does. I’m hoping to take it out when my Multistrada gets an oil change after running in. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  11. I saw Foster was out on it the other weekend so figured they must have one

12. Oh yes, and after all the work he had done on his Yamaha Nikken, I understand the Streetfighter is the bike of the moment. Andy

13. Money no object..must be tough :p

14. Not sure I want to find out, I certainly couldn’t be any happier than I am right now. Spent the afternoon with my best mate, had a couple of cold beers before sitting down to a roast leg of lamb with all the trimmings and shared a bottle of Tempranillo whilst listening to her daily mix on Spotify. Got a run up to the Super Sausage tomorrow planned so life is good with not a lot of money. Andy

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. I've got one in the house somewhere :)

16. Not a lot of money... :joy::joy::joy:

17. I know....

18. Oh, I've not mentioned it before o_O

19. Once or twice.....you have too many bikes you greedy git!!

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information