1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Streetfighter V4s Wing Cleaning

Discussion in 'Detailing and cleaning' started by carl556, Nov 30, 2021.

1. 1383562B-7E6E-46F6-87E4-F6792F4172ED.jpeg In case you need any persuasion:)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Very nice! are these the Carbon Fibre Fever ones? I’m so tempted !

3. Like seemingly everyone, I was struggling to keep the plastic wings clean, the texture catches cloth fibres so after a good 'scrub' they can look bad. I hit on a solution that works really well - I gave them a good thorough wipe down with a wet cloth, and was left with the usual fibres caught in the textured plastic. I then left them to dry and came back with a soft detailing brush - a quick swish with that, and it swept off the fibres very easily, and voila! Perfectly Clean Wings!

4. I wonder why they’ve made the wings so bloody difficult to clean? I’m tempted to get mine painted.

5. To nudge us into buying the carbon ones...?

• Like Like x 1
  6. That ain’t gonna happen. Not at the price they want for them. The only carbon on this bike is the heel guards and bits on the Akra silencers.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • WTF WTF x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Someone already put a link up in post 19. ;):joy:

8. I think an evoboy wrap or a dip fits my budget better. Think I recall someone posting about the dip before, anyone recall the feedback (I think positive) and cost?

From what I've just read I'm a little concerned about taking the buggers off!

9. They’re very easy to take off.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information