1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Strictly Come Dancing

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by West Cork Paul, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Jeez after five years of flogging it chief, you must be in some considerable discomfort, I do hope your wife helps you apply the pain relief cream! Have you both thought about a lubricant? :astonished::p:upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Thanks for the tip Bobby lad. Any particular lubricant come to mind you can recommend?

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Hmm you sound like a proper fan, the one in need of a haircut is apparently the biggest female earner in the bbc, only god knows why, Tess any day really!

• Like Like x 1
  4. LOL Motul of course

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. How long now before someone disputes what oil/lubricant is needed o_O

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Strictly come prancing!!! Really!!! I may have to leave this forum!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Will it provide long time lubrication mate?

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Ducati have been using it for 25 years plus!

9. That’s not endorsement :cool::cool:

10. It love you long time chief, don't ask how I know

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Strictly. Everything that’s wrong with TV all rolled into one package.
    Bring back an evening of Dick Emery , the 2 Ronnie’s and Esther Rantzens Big Time is what I say. That was a Saturday night

• Like Like x 1
  12. As a ballroom dancer myself (as a teenager) :) I worked hard to get my bronze silver and gold medals

Learning to dance is hard work for some
    I love it because I know what it takes to go from two left feet to being co ordinated and elegant :D blisters, twisted ankles

After this crap year just go with it and enjoy a bit of fun ya miseries

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. I like it I have to say, I’m a trumpet player and play in big bands and dance bands etc, so I love some of the arrangements and medleys, also my missus is a really good dancer and singer and so she’s all about the shows.

the amount of references to COVID did wind me up a little, I appreciate they are making it clear they are taking the correct precautions but every two seconds!

• Like Like x 1
  14. You'd have to be to enjoy the programme..

15. Hopefully they have got covid sorted now and can get on with the programme

16. And The Comedians!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. not quite sure what you mean by that...

18. I did too as a teenager, very popular in the Netherlands of the 80’s, now after 30 plus years recently started again with my other half and we both enjoy it very much, still remember some stuff but omg it is not easy lol!

• Like Like x 2
  19. Nuke it from orbit...:poop::bomb:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. Castrol R :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information