1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stunning 848 Evo Corse Se 2012 Model

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by El Toro, Apr 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Not ridden the 899 yet (nor the 1199 for that matter) by the Diavel is awesome :D

2. Absolutely correct. I loved riding it. But I think I'm still in love with sports bikes for the minute. Maybe. Who knows what the hell I'll do :D

3. I'm sure you'll tell us......every chance you get ;):Smuggrin:

4. Battery flat ?

5. what was the trade-in offer? ;)

6. Guess :p

Actually not that much less, but I wondered if I could get a discount for cash.

7. thought i would shift it over here. save interrupting a serious thread. nah iv got the better newer darker version. i have spent the last 2kmls wondering if i did the right thing, yesterday morning i had moment of clarity. its the best bike for grin factor i have ever owned.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I saw one of these at Bristol yesterday, stunning paintwork, real looker, good luck with the sale

9. Everyone is saying it's stunning but no one has made me an offer yet :(

10. That's because £8250 is a lot of money. I'm not saying it's not worth it, because most definitely it is!

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Its only worth it if someone will pay it

12. Are you a Yorkshireman? ;)

It's the market price apparently for a bike of its type and quality. Who am I to argue with those in the know. And I'm not talking about some people on here that want everything for two parts of bugger all :)

• Like Like x 2
  13. Is that the going rate for a bike as recent as this? Seems cheap to me considering they were £12k+ new. Guess it's just the sad reality of depreciation. If I'm in this position next Spring I might get a shock! :(

14. Just P/X the thing it's only money

15. That was my first thought when I read this thread too. It would depend on the difference between the p/x offer and the likely private sale figure. For me, p/x would need to be truly shit to make it worth the hassle, time and buggeration involved with selling privately. Lack of hassle is worth a lot of money to me.

16. Says Richie Rich...;)

17. Rich poor pal

18. I agree with you. If the difference was only a couple of hundred than I'd just p/x it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information